• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2005 Goldwing Anniversary edition. $12,500 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Its that time......

The bike is in great shape, has 32,000 miles.

List of extras includes

Traxxion front suspension.

Super Brace

Penske rear shock

Baker airwings

Autocom

Kuryakyn backrest and highway pegs

3 windshields, Stock,Vstream, wind bender adjustable.

Belly Pan

Honda fog lights.

DSC_5542.jpg

DSC_5543.jpg

DSC_5549.jpg

If you want more up to date pics let me know via PM.

R

Ok I'll up the mags to something more "interesting" But all kidding aside you have had the full spectrum of very nice rides and from what I have read you know how to cut a corner or two...LOL How do you rank the rides in terms of what you bought , when and why?? You have not quite followed the natural/normal progression of bike purchases ie insanely fast (uncomfortable) rockets to sport tourers/cruisers to big burners (GW) and now back to "hey I'm 20 again what's new (and fast) What is the motivating mindset to go from one extreme to another?? jus wundering and can I road test the GW to the east coast?? or the Z till they lock me up!!

The reason the wing is for sale is because i only use it once a year for the local Avon Walk (Moto crew) and it seems a bit of a waste just sitting in the garage....10000 miles in 4 years.

Last year i did a track clinic with Skooter and had an absolute blast on the FJR, So earlier this year i got the Z to use on the track.....This thing is a beast (in a good way)

The S1000R is really only going to replace Z, the good thing with it is that it has all electronic aids you could ever want for the street and will be a blast on the track.

Oh and the FJR (gen3) is still my favorite by far..

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, interested in selling it to me on 9/29 then buying it back from me on 10/9? (With 2k miles more added to the odometer) ;)

I had the suspension redone when i bought, it has the AK20 cartridges from Traxxion,all ball steering head bearings, SuperBrace fork Brace new lower triple clamp from Traxxion and a Penske rear shock that still allows the bike to ho up and down at the touch of a button. makes the bike handle way better.

all told a little over 4K installed.

There is a nice video of how this nicely setup Wing hauls @ss on that suspension.
wink.png
(oops...that hauling butt video was before the suspension upgrade I think...it must really haul the mail now!)

Wow, with all that aftermarket work and how clean Richard keeps his bikes...this will be a gem for someone!