• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR ABS for Sale Fredericksburg Va

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frushlorton

Reaction score
As much as I hate to do it, she must go up for sale. Garage is being converted to Mother-in-Law Suite and her move to the enclosed trailer is not cool. Excellent condition 2005 FJR with ABS, 19K and climbing. Power Commander III and FRS installed. Corbin Canyon in simulated ostrich leather, Devil Carbon Fiber cans, Givi V46 mounted, new Pirelli Angels. Rear ABS not working.

Easy Fly and Ride from Dulles, Regan, Richmond or even BWI.

$5800 $5500

Last edited by a moderator:
Put mother in law in enclosed trailer, problem solved.
rolleyes.gif

Great idea Blue! However, I would be required to either plumb the trailer or empty the porta-potty daily. French doors now occupy the former garage door space. Insulation going in this week with sheetrock soon to follow. No turning back.

Pics would be nice for interested folks.

I'd like to go there when Carl's opens back up (I assume they are closed for the season) for ice cream...

Best year Feej made, good luck!

Working on the pics. Hoped to get them up today but construction crew has the trailer blocked. My daughter and I cruise up there regularly on the bike. As a family we sit on brick wall across the street and people watch on summer evenings after walking old town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts