2006 FJR Lower Tree, Forks & Front Wheel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels Up

Reaction score
My boss is bidding on a salvage title 2006 FJR on eBay today. He needs to find out approx. how much a new or used lower fork tree, forks and front wheel in very good condition will cost him.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Puckett

Jackson, MO

636-524-8273 work

IBA 24142

My boss is bidding on a salvage title 2006 FJR on eBay today. He needs to find out approx. how much a new or used lower fork tree, forks and front wheel in very good condition will cost him.
Thanks for your help.

Jim Puckett

Jackson, MO

636-524-8273 work

IBA 24142
Jim contact University Motors in North Dakota. You can call them for the best price around. Just tell them your a member of the FJRForum and you get a 10% discount. PM. <>< ;) UMotors

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help.

Jim Puckett

Jackson, MO

636-524-8273 work

IBA 24142
Jim contact University Motors in North Dakota. You can call them for the best price around. Just tell them your a member of the FJRForum and you get a 10% discount. PM. <>< ;) UMotors
Gunny, Woof, +1, whatever the F#%k we say these days to agree!

You can also get the actual part numbers from the parts catalog on Yamaha's website.

clicky

click on view parts catalog and proceed.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Puckett

Jackson, MO

636-524-8273 work

IBA 24142
FUZZY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can also get the actual part numbers from the parts catalog on Yamaha's website.

clicky

click on view parts catalog and proceed.
there ya go.