• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Yamaha FJR1300 ABS Loaded

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottej

Reaction score
Hi All,

Sad to say. Owing to a major  cross-country move, I need to sell my 2006 GEN II. Approximately $5,000 in upgrades (see below) all learned from Forum members. Want to move it along to someone who will love it as much as I have. In addition to below, I removed the emissions octopus as per Forum guidance and have done my own injection tuning with a Morgan Carbtune Pro, which I will give to the new owner (this actually made a difference in performance and response).

Check it out on Craigslist. Happy to take reasonable offers.

https://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/d/orono-2006-yamaha-fjr1300-abs-loaded/7093695520.html

Holeshot slip-ons ~$680Rifle +3 +4 wind shield ~$225DynoJet Power Commander 5 with Autotune ~$800Ohlins YA707 Rear Shock ~$1000HeliBars Handlebar Riser ~$250Bill Mayer custom seats ~$900Givi V46 Monokey Top Case ~$300SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Top Case Rack ~$250SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO City Tank Bag with adapter kit ~$350G2 Throttle Tamer ~$70OEM heated grips ~$170Pazzo adjustable clutch and brake levers ~$200Yamaha R1 shifter lever/linkage ~$60Pirelli Angel GT tires near new ~$300

The owner hasn't logged into the forum since March 16 - the day after posting this.  Might suggest you try a PM message - he may get email notification.

Had a look on the Maine Craigslist and there are two FJR's posted (including a 2006) but not this one.