2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Honda and Yamaha split the paint cost for the '07 model year? :D I guess the Japanese think that everyone wants cherry?

10 out of 10 for thinking outside the box. :lol:

06fjr1300a_cherry_1_196f5a65.jpg

Interceptor_ABS_Candy_Dark_Red.jpg

Gold_Wing_1_dark_red_metallic.jpg

Rune_large_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice the availablility dates?

$15,599 (Cerulean Silver) Available from January 2007

$13,799 (Black Cherry) Available from December 2006

Looks like the PDP is finito.

No mas.

Nope. That means available to order. Remember last year when they changed to the same wording for the '06 PDP?
lotecredneck is a dealer and posted "no PDP" for '07. Is there or isn't there?

But I like the blacked-out engine.
Missed that, got picci?

I may be needing new glasses, but the engine looks black to me from the Yamaha site pictures....
06fjr1300a_cherry_2_fc35756b.jpg

Im thinkin its more of a Really Dark Grey... Not black to me...

If you look at the Oil filter, that is black...

So this is all they are upgrading... side covers, and tail section, to go with Black Cherry...

Bike looks very nice.. but not enough for me to upgrade... :(

That's obviously a B&W photo with color added to the painted parts via Photoshop. BTW, I love the '07 color, from what I've seen so far. I'll bet Warchild is right, it'll come alive in direct sunlight.

The color sucks........I would want a discount so I could have the thing repainted.

What were they thinking.............

I like it..... :clapping:
fjr1300a_a_1024_527.jpg
THAT is the 06 photo Photoshopped to the new color. Either that or they got the same two people to pose exactly the same in the exact same spot!

Does the tail look Blue to you?

How bout the RED on the windshield nearest you?

THAT is the 06 photo Photoshopped to the new color. Either that or they got the same two people to pose exactly the same in the exact same spot!
Does the tail look Blue to you?

How bout the RED on the windshield nearest you?
Great catches. That's hilarious. Cheap and lacking of any real effort at all on Yamaha's part, but hilarious.

Now that we're taking closer looks of the photos....is it me or does the chick riding pillion look like she has a mustache?
Lets not discrimitate against the testoserone enhanced woh-man here :dribble:

I think Its actually a nose guard (my helmet has one) but I'll bet she got a purty mouth :D

EDIT

****DAYUM*****

We ALREADY got an 07 at the top o the page!!!

We ALREADY got an 07 at the top o the page!!!
A lowering of the windshield to Radman for PM'ing a link to the appropriate view and a twist of the throttle to Slapnpop for updating the board image so quickly.

To those that don't see it yet........try either refreshing or hitting <Ctrl>+<F5> on your browser....

My wife says, "Oh, that's the color of an ugly bride's maid dress"

:lol:

I guess because they are using Galaxy Blue on the '07 Royal Star Ventures, they decided to use the '06 RSV Black Cherry on the '07 FJR. As much as I love the looks of the Black Cherry on the Venture, I'm not sure I like it on the FJR.

Thank god that thing ain't sittin' next to the 05'. Black, Red, Desert Mica........coulda' been a contender. :blink:

Every year we freek and moan about the new color. Roll it out in real world light and we will ooo and ahh.