• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300A For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyderbret

Reaction score
**** FYI Sold 6/29/13 for $6,700.00. Just in case anyone wants to judge the market.********

Price lowered to $7000 for a short time only.

I have not been around in a long time and have not had any time to ride so I'm putting my favorite bike ever up for sale.

Here is a link to my CL ad:

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/3785211021.html

Lots of farkles and 100% ready to ride. $8500 OBO.

Lowered to $7500 on ebay!!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-FJR-2007-Yamaha-FJR1300-Ready-Ride-/111100150975?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item19de15c4bf#ht_942wt_1165

Not parting with any aftermarket stuff at this time.

i love this community and hate to go but I have been bitten by the race bug and am spending more time with that than anything else....

Fly and ride is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that color.....don't know why Mama Yami doesn't make another Red type FJR.

Looks like it's in great condition, price seems right,I bet you'll sell it within 2 weeks.

Thanks SoCal! I really hate to see it go but time just does not allow for it right now.

Still for sale and ready to go!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto racing. I bought a Porsche Cayman R back in February and managed to take it to a track day at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch over the hill in Pahrump. Now I'm getting ready for my first racing school at the same place. I have been a fan of road racing for a long time but after 2 days on the track I cant think about anything else but how to get back out there! My plan is to start with schools and HPDE's, as many as I can attend. I already bought a tow vehicle so I can turn the Cayman R into more of a dedicated racer. Now I'm picking out tires and rims. Since I'm still learning that's all I'm doing for now. The car is way better than I am so modifications will come later after I learn how to drive properly. Cant wait!!!