2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
People i will be adding up the miles .The only thing you need to do is post you milage . example per ride , per week, per month , not per year per date please . Who will be the first to post on 1/1/ 09 . At the end of the year i will post a top ten list . Have a great year .

Last edited by a moderator:
2008 FJR 1300

purchased 9/27/08 with 0 miles on odometer

12-15-08 5984 miles

oops..my bad..just re-read your post...not quite 2009 yet is it? :unsure:

disregard my above post :blink:

2008 FJR 1300purchased 9/27/08 with 0 miles on odometer

12-15-08 5984 miles

oops..my bad..just re-read your post...not quite 2009 yet is it? :unsure:

disregard my above post :blink:
There is another thread for 2008 mileage. Your miles could count there and help make or beat this year's target.

Thanks to Kevin last years total miles 1, 295,898.5 Let us bring in the new year and blow by the 2008 milage . Have a great and safe new year . Mike

Rode 280 miles on New Year's Day. Ride report posted in that forum. A little wet and windy. :D

I'll cheer in the new year with some miles to post, I was on the bike on interstate 5 near Coalinga when the clock struck 12. From Coalinga to Vista = 294 miles.

I make a midnight run about this time every year to see my dad. Two years ago was the chilliest, average 23 degrees in central valley - 18 degrees in a 2 mile fog bank near Bakersfield. Last year averaged 34 degrees and clear. This trip was much warmer, 43 degrees but surrounded by fog. Sorry, no pictures to post, too dark.

I will post return trip miles tomorrow. :exhappysmiley:

Note...

I called my buddy Brian (FJRONAMISSION) in route, about quarter to midnight, to wish him a Happy New Year,
:clapping:
but his wife said he wimped out and went to bed around 10:30.
:derisive:

Brodie

185.5 miles. Rode south from Seattle, hooked around onto the Olympic Peninsula and up alongside the Hood Canal. Cold as hell but lovely.

3162065136_c1c7ffdabd.jpg

185.5 miles. Rode south from Seattle, hooked around onto the Olympic Peninsula and up alongside the Hood Canal. Cold as hell but lovely.

3162065136_c1c7ffdabd.jpg

254 miles 2 Jan 09, lunch in Muenster. Includes a couple of practice laps

around the Eagle Canyon Race Track on the AE.

455m Jan. 3rd in NW Arkansas. Got home just before a cold front came in. Temps dropped from the high 70's to the low 50's in 45 minutes.