2010 FJR1300A ..Got It!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjammer

Reaction score
Sealed the deal today on a new 2010 FJR. Bike is at a dealership about 45min away and hope to pick it up Thursday. I feel like I got a pretty good deal. $12,446 OTD. I'll be posting pictures later this week. Can't Wait!!!!!

Congrats and your gonna love it!

I love my 2010, and we all know it is the fastest color of the Gen II's !

Sealed the deal today on a new 2010 FJR. Bike is at a dealership about 45min away and hope to pick it up Thursday. I feel like I got a pretty good deal. $12,446 OTD. I'll be posting pictures later this week. Can't Wait!!!!!
Some already know what one looks like :yahoo:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Guys. I traded in my beloved ZX-14, but I know I'll get more comfort in return. I still think the FJR (especially without the bags) is the sportiest looking bike.

Congrats on the new bike! You'll miss the intoxicating smooth power of the '14, but the FJR is a great combination.

Enjoy the new ride!

--G

Very nice! After three days of haggling, I couldn't get my dealer to budge from the MSRP price for my 06. <_<

Very nice! After three days of haggling, I couldn't get my dealer to budge from the MSRP price for my 06. <_<
Yeah, this Dealership was running what they call a Internet Special to generate calls/walk-in. They had two 2010's available, and a 2011. They were only running the special price on one of of the 2010's. The other 2010 has MSRP price on it. I felt like I had better jump on it because I could not find a better deal on a new 2010 after searching CycleTrader and calling dealerships within a 200 mile radius.

Ten minutes before telling them I would take it, I called a Dealership that had a 2010 Demo with 300 miles. They were still asking about $500 more than the new 2010 I'm picking up.

Ok benjammer, good jod!

Myself and a couple of buds will be up roaming around North Central Arkansas area beginning this Sunday through Wednesday.

If you want to stretch her legs and see how she does.....reply here!

Congrats.. my 2010 was $12,299 last summer in MN before tax/license. You got yourself a great deal on a motorcycle that will put many smiles on your face.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. You guys are gooder than snuff not near as dusty!!

The excitements building!..like when you were a kid a couple of days before Christmas. I'm driving down tomorrow or Friday at lunch to drive it home.