2012 Hooterville/Arkansas ride - October 4-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never remember to take pictures, but I have a few.

Some river overlook.

IMG_1526_zpsc49952c1.jpg

Gramps & TripperMike discussing Tripper's graffiti discovery that Heather really gets around.

IMG_1522_zps120a2dfa.jpg

Gramps getting a pen to write Heather's number down while tripper looks for more of her escapades.

IMG_1527_zpsa887e3f8.jpg

Wheatie pretending to have a clue about what his GPS says...

IMG_0570_zpsdf8bcf06.jpg

Some guys salvaging brick from a flooded out town. They get $200 a pallet.

IMG_1528_zps1ce37e33.jpg

Griff giving a chilled ShowMeMo a rundown on how his electric gear keeps him warm and toasty.

IMG_0568_zps60bdc396.jpg

ShowMeMo doing his best Griff imitation.

IMG_0567_zps4a4a8115.jpg

Wheatie still trying to figure out his "Gravel Locatin' Machine"

IMG_0569_zpsb497cc19.jpg

Yes, I too got home safe, but....the first 1.5 hr after leaving Clinton on 16, I saw no less than 20 forest rats and the first one I saw almost took me out. :huh: :unsure:

WOW. Glad you got home okay...plenty of deer out there for sure.

I hope JeffS and Scott/fjrrider got home okay as well. Post up you guys if you get a minute...
Yeah I got home just fine.......it was actually a nice ride home after it got in the 50's with sunshine :)

Yeah I got home just fine.......it was actually a nice ride home after it got in the 50's with sunshine :)
That's great. I had a great time down there in Arky land...good to see you again Scott. Sunshine and dry roads are good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never remember to take pictures, but I have a few.

Some river overlook.

IMG_1526_zpsc49952c1.jpg

Gramps & TripperMike discussing Tripper's graffiti discovery that Heather really gets around.

IMG_1522_zps120a2dfa.jpg

Gramps getting a pen to write Heather's number down while tripper looks for more of her escapades.

IMG_1527_zpsa887e3f8.jpg

Wheatie pretending to have a clue about what his GPS says...

IMG_0570_zpsdf8bcf06.jpg

Some guys salvaging brick from a flooded out town. They get $200 a pallet.

IMG_1528_zps1ce37e33.jpg

Griff giving a chilled ShowMeMo a rundown on how his electric gear keeps him warm and toasty.

IMG_0568_zps60bdc396.jpg

ShowMeMo doing his best Griff imitation.

IMG_0567_zps4a4a8115.jpg

Wheatie still trying to figure out his "Gravel Locatin' Machine"

IMG_0569_zpsb497cc19.jpg
Pretty funny there Marty! :lol:

Except for the gravel part.. :angry: ...I swear it's not my fault.

:D

I'm not having any luck with editing the video. The quality is just piss poor plus I'm out of town until Monday. I'll work on it some more when I get back.

Great video, Marc. That has become my favorite stretch of road of all time. I'm sure there are better, but the nice pavement, lack of traffic, and great flow make that section a real gem.

Last edited by a moderator: