2013 Cruise Control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do find it sort of amusing that for the past 10 years, all you would hear is whining and bitching that "Yamaha needs to include cruise control on the FJR." Now that they have done that, the same people are saying they would rather they left it off and cut the price tag. Sheesh...
rolleyes.gif
Come on now Freddie Bear, your Patriots lost so just get over it eh!

g12c0000000000000003ffa0a31feda698e1aa8d955e08ee2258c8e460a.jpg

I do find it sort of amusing that for the past 10 years, all you would hear is whining and bitching that "Yamaha needs to include cruise control on the FJR." Now that they have done that, the same people are saying they would rather they left it off and cut the price tag. Sheesh...
rolleyes.gif

You deserve a game misconduct for unsportsmanlike conduct for that cheap shot, DonS.
not_i.gif

My current NFL theory after watching them neatly handle the Texans, but flop miserably against the Ravens is that the league decides in advance who they want in the superbowl and the teams are just pretending to play the games. This time they want the Harbaugh boys matchup. It'll be sure to make it on Oprah.

Sorry... my bad. Now let's get back to the important bitching about not being able to cruise above 82 mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry... my bad. Now let's get back to the important bitching about not being able to cruise above 82 mph.

80mph!!!! (82mph indicated) It's 80mph actual!!! For crying out loud! You're anal-retentive engineer-type! You should know better!

nono.gif

My sentiments exactly Fred... Lewis retiring and the Hairball bois facing off in the stupid bowl was made for TV..
Only a fuckhead who has the Detroit Lions as his home team would write this inane senseless drivel!

On Topic: SkootyG is 100% correct on this - "80mph!!!! (82mph indicated) It's 80mph actual!!! For crying out loud! You're anal-retentive engineer-type! You should know better!"

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how we in the forum go from whiney ghash to overly critical.............

Since you guys are trying to beat me at my own anal retentive game, I'll just point out that my original statement is actually, factually correct. I said that you cannot set the cruise control above 82 mph and that is a correct statement. The fact that you can't set it at 81 or 82 doesn't invalidate that assertion.

fuck.gif

I'm really pissed off that you can't set the cruise control below 31MPH. If I'm in a 25MPH zone I want to set it at 29MPH so I won't get a ticket...

My current NFL theory after watching them neatly handle the Texans, but flop miserably against the Ravens is that the league decides in advance who they want in the superbowl and the teams are just pretending to play the games. This time they want the Harbaugh boys matchup. It'll be sure to make it on Oprah.
Aside from the Patsies going 0 & 3 against the Harbaugh boys this season, I understood that it was a scheduling problem with actual S.B. preparation interfering with Oprah's show on "Epic Super Bowl Chokes" featuring Eli M. and Tom B. as the guests.

I was going to add that Utah now has 80mph limits, but it was on the wikipedia page Fred posted....

I still have my 08 for the time being, and I don't see that changing for a while. I was looking at the Excel throttle lock, he makes them for both my bikes...