2013 FJR Pricing Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People enjoy pain in knowing how much extra they have paid.... Lets focus on how much extra fun we can have than the lowest buyer here

You people are giving me a headache. IF YOU BOUGHT IT AND LIKE IT price doesn't matter. stfu
That's all well and good, and even true. But this thread is about FJR pricing which matters to many peeps.

If you don't give a shit, then DON'T READ IT! No headache then. Is simple, no?

Skooter, if it's on the forum aren't we required to read it? And then have differences aboot it? Then argue with a computer screen for hours on end?

Then be miserable at home because everyone in the world doesn't agree with you?

Skooter, if it's on the forum aren't we required to read it? And then have differences aboot it? Then argue with a computer screen for hours on end?Then be miserable at home because everyone in the world doesn't agree with you?

Shhhhhhhhh! That's secret!

You people are giving me a headache. IF YOU BOUGHT IT AND LIKE IT price doesn't matter. stfu
That's all well and good, and even true. But this thread is about FJR pricing which matters to many peeps.

Simple yes but it's Friday so the rules are diferent. Unbunch your panties.
no.gif

no.gif

Me? I ain't the bitchy, whiny one here! I rode yesterday and will be riding today so all is well here. :fuck: So loosen your Depends ya bastard!

Jeeeeeeze The old me wants in on this... But the new me see's it as pointless recurring type of issue.

It's all about location and how bad the dealer needs money.

no.gif

Me? I ain't the bitchy, whiny one here! I rode yesterday and will be riding today so all is well here.
fuck.gif
So loosen your Depends ya bastard!
If I loosen the Depends they fall off before they get full and being on fixed income I need to conserve.
uhoh.gif
I'll be riding today myself. It might be the tractor or the snow blower but it's still got a motor. When I'm done there I'll ride Carver's KZ for a bit.
rolleyes.gif
I'm not a bastard cause My parents were married. Can you vouch for Don ?????

Jeeeeeeze The old me wants in on this... But the new me see's it as pointless recurring type of issue.
It's amazing how on Fridays so many normally predictable people post these wildly out of character things. Here it is, a Friday and this yahoo goes and tokes takes a thread that is spinning wildly out of control and posts on topic with a reply like this. Odot may have to make a wellness call on him.

Checking to see if paint still sticks to the wall, sun rises in the east and gravity still pulls down.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
...hoy, I give up...this was my whole point like 20 posts ago!
fool.gif

Glad it's only Friday for another 5-1/2 hours!5

--G
thats not what this thread is about... I thought it was about helping out a fellow rider find the best deal on hisnew FJR. That the only reason I shared my info.

Ref the dealer fees, some dealers choose to bow up on some of these ridiculous fees because they think they can get it from the next poor ignorant sucker. Thats why some dealers have less volume and some go out of business.

Some on here may consider a fly and ride....so its important to be SURE of the deal they are getting.

i would be pissed if i thought i was getting a certain deal

i flew out and then had certain dealer fees added........ that would suck. We are trying to prevent that

I know George, I'd seen that.. Just figured I'd add an assist.
tonguesmiley.gif
Thanks Barry. With this crew a little help goes a long way...

--G
Gorgeous George, we of the FJR Forum will send You and Niehart a Special Memo when we start paying attention to you Mooks from the Specific North Wet!
...you're too kind Don. I'm guessing I shouldn't be holding my breath until us "Mooks" receive it ??

--G

Ref the dealer fees, some dealers choose to bow up on some of these ridiculous fees because they think they can get it from the next poor ignorant sucker. Thats why some dealers have less volume and some go out of business.
Some on here may consider a fly and ride....so its important to be SURE of the deal they are getting.

i would be pissed if i thought i was getting a certain deal
I would feel a little bit sorry for someone that did an fly'n'ride and wasn't already absolutely sure about details like that.

Just be prepared to buy a return flight in case they try to throw you a change-up.