2013 SE Ohio Spring Ramble - Ride Groups

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind me tagging along with you and Joe then I'm in for the west loop on Saturday...
No problem Ken, but it isn't definite yet. Still waiting on a status report from my brother this morning. If I do lead a group I will have a GPS this time instead of a sheet of paper with route numbers on top of my tank bag! (if you remember I only missed two turns with that method!)
Ken wasn't there to remember...
I thought he was. Hmmm...

It wouldn't be the same without the sound of that Muzzy flying by at 100 mph!

Got my 2 bros... not muzzy but I can pull the tips off them if you want a couple more dbs.
punk.gif

If you don't mind me tagging along with you and Joe then I'm in for the west loop on Saturday...
No problem Ken, but it isn't definite yet. Still waiting on a status report from my brother this morning. If I do lead a group I will have a GPS this time instead of a sheet of paper with route numbers on top of my tank bag! (if you remember I only missed two turns with that method!)
Ken wasn't there to remember...
I thought he was. Hmmm...

It wouldn't be the same without the sound of that Muzzy flying by at 100 mph!
That was Steve (FLOWBACK) with the 4 into 1 Muzzy

Last edited by a moderator:
rayzerman and i have done many rides together. i used to race. he is an excellent rider and i would never second guess his judgement. . we ride fast and hard. but safe.

I think im out, not only could I not get Friday off, but I have had to work 4 hours OT last night and again tonite. Getting home at 4am isn't gonna work well with this ride. Mabey next time.

Jeez,all these folks dropping out it looks like I'm gonna have to turn this tide...I'm in!I got back thursday,washed the bike today and now I just have to change oil.

What time are kickstands up?I'm about an hour away so I'll just ride in Saturday morning.Someone going to have handouts of the route like last year?Slot me in somewhere in the middle groups....El Toro's group would be cool.I'll sweep,follow or lead if need be,but I haven't seen the routes for this year so I might take folks on a slightly altered route.

Also...I just saw where Ohio Riders forum is having their big ride Saturday so it might be kinda busy on the western route Saturday.

See you in the morning.

Great, looking forward to seeing you. KSU is looking to fall between 7:30 & 8:00, east route looks like the best option. 27 bikes here tonight when I counted, largest group ever according to Wheatie...

Jeez,all these folks dropping out it looks like I'm gonna have to turn this tide...I'm in!I got back thursday,washed the bike today and now I just have to change oil.
What time are kickstands up?I'm about an hour away so I'll just ride in Saturday morning.Someone going to have handouts of the route like last year?Slot me in somewhere in the middle groups....El Toro's group would be cool.I'll sweep,follow or lead if need be,but I haven't seen the routes for this year so I might take folks on a slightly altered route.

Also...I just saw where Ohio Riders forum is having their big ride Saturday so it might be kinda busy on the western route Saturday.

See you in the morning.

Made it home the fun way in just under 4 hours, and still showing 3 bars on the fuel gauge.

Oh, and I also had a great time this weekend...see everyone at EOM.

I'm home too after a great weekend! It was nice seeing everyone again. Thanks to Andy and Sooze for leading the way Saturday.

I'm home too after a great weekend! It was nice seeing everyone again. Thanks to Andy and Sooze for leading the way Saturday.
Sorry we missed ya this morning. We walked out the front door literally just as you were leaving the hotel driveway!