• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300A Model in perfect shape...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRFan1

Reaction score
Guys,

I am seriously considering downsizing from my FJR as my riding has changed to more enduro based trips. As a result I think I want to sell my FJR and pick up something like an FZ-09 (hooligan bike).

I have the Red 2014 with all the goodies and it comes with a Sargent seat, grip pads for the tank, ram ball steering stem nut, color matched OEM side panels and 2 additional windshields (a Cal Sci tinted shorty and a Yamaha clear touring screen in addition to the stock screen). It has approximately 3700 miles and I bought it in August of last year so it is still under warranty. There is not a scratch on the bike and it has been meticulously cared for by me. New oil change in the motor and rear end and I serviced/lubed the driveshaft and U-joint over the winter. It has only been in the rain once believe it or not and that was last year on the way home from the Indy MotoGP.

I am asking 10,500 which I think is fair.

I only have a couple of pics, one when i got it and one from when I put the Sargent seat on where you can see the color matched panels. I will take better pics very soon but if you are interested just let me know and I can text all you want.

I am in Northwest Indiana 30 mins south of Chicago.

FJR_zpsmweuowtn.jpg

Sargent%203_zpsldb39lsn.jpg

It truly shows in those pictures. Great looking bike. This is a great time to sell, but a bad time for me to try and buy. First I do not have the cash yet....YET. Second, I will buy a Gen 3 over the winter, then sell mine in the Spring. If I had the money now and bought one, mine would sit all summer, fall, and winter before selling it. Finally, dealers hate inventory over the winter. Buyers can squeeze them some. I would not feel good about doing that to a forum member on a bike that is already a good buy!! (This winter, I will be hunting hard)

Good luck with the sale, it is a fine bike for sure.