• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300ES with 390mi on Craigslist, OKC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakerBoy

Reaction score
I've no relationship or knowledge of the seller--I'm just pointing it out for anyone that may be interested.

The bike appears to be pristine: https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5139160646.html
Text of ad says: "Like new, 390 miles, electronic suspension control, heated grips, adjustable windshield, cruise, tour and sport mode, never down, always garaged, over two years warranty remaining."

Enjoy!
smile.png

Sounds like it was bought late 2013 with Y.E.S. and never ridden! Gotta be a story there...

It will be one of a couple of different ones:

I always thought I wanted this kind of a motorcycle, then once I got it I didn't like it.

or

I bought this bike t ride with my wife 2-up. But then she,left me or decided she hated the idea of riding on a motorcycle or got her own bike.

or

An older guy that finally gets his life long dream bike, then has some sort of medical issue and can't enjoy it. (hopefully not the kind of medical issue that has you on the wrong side of the grass).

Whatever the story, it is a great deal for someone

Had I not bought my new 14 ten days ago I would have had to contact this guy. I was looking for and ES but couldn't find one in my price range. Great deal for someone for sure.

I've no relationship or knowledge of the seller--I'm just pointing it out for anyone that may be interested.
The bike appears to be pristine: https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5139160646.html

Text of ad says: "Like new, 390 miles, electronic suspension control, heated grips, adjustable windshield, cruise, tour and sport mode, never down, always garaged, over two years warranty remaining."

Enjoy!
smile.png
Just west of Lake Overholser...I know that area. :)

...but I already got me a GEN III so I'm good.

One for somebody. Mike?

The ad has been up for 18 days. Maybe he will negotiate! Unfortunately not for me; I'm afraid I will get to see whether my '07 will make 200,000 in a couple more years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that bike is long gone. One of my pet peeves is folks that sell an item on craigslist and then fail to remove the ad. A friend of mine bought a 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 last week and the ad is still up for the bike.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts