2014 Hooterville/Arkansas - October 2-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0Face

Reaction score
Harrison, Arkansas

October 2-5 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Arrive when you want, ride where you want, depart when you want

Quality Inn, Harrison, AR
1210 US 62/65 N
Harrison, AR 72601
(870) 741-7676

$79/night Group Rate "FJR Riders" for a double queen room.
I have a block of rooms together. They release them on September 15. Be sure to use "FJR Riders" for the group rate/rooms.

Harrison is right in the thick of it. Push Mountain, Peel's Ferry, Bull Shoals, the Pig Trail, Oark, It's all right there. Plenty of places to eat and drink.

Routes are in this POST

Harrison.jpg

Attendees:
0face/Sexy fat guy
Griff/Carl
ShowMeMo/Scott
Old Guy
Zzzzip
Tango Sierra

Maybe's:
Airboss/Karl
TripperMike
Abercrombie FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
That route that you show above looks like Bungie authored it .

I'm in...for a whole week. Gonna practice up and see if I can ruin tires like Marty.

OK, count me in if it's not too cold or hot or wet or windy. Do they have trailer parking?

Let me get this straight. NAFO,EOM,Hooterville all 1 week apart. My wife will kill me if I am gone that long.

Tempting verrrrrry tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about this one if I don't do a NAFO / EOM trip in September. I had originally planned to come down to the Hub in AR for the national Tenere Rally 20 - 24 of October but riding a motorcycle from North Dakota could get a little dicey by the end of October.

Let me get this straight. NAFO,EOM,Hooterville all 1 week apart. My wife will kill me if I am gone that long.

Better get a good seat on that KTM.:) :)
Nobody makes a seat that good
uhoh.gif

She's got to catch you first!

She knows where he parks his bike at night...
She's smarter than that, if she really wanted to get to me she would just buy another horse.
not_i.gif

I will be there. Do I need to order a Rosetta Stone course or will Google Translate be good enough for communication down there?
You'll find that it's a lot easier to communicate in that part than in your part of the country. I'm sure you've been in the Ozarks and already know that.
taunt.gif
drinks.gif

I will be there. Do I need to order a Rosetta Stone course or will Google Translate be good enough for communication down there?
I'll help. I was raised in Little Rock, where Standard American English is often used, by a mother who was raised in rural Arkansas. Having been raised in a near-bilingual environment, I'm a reasonably good translator.

You may also consider picking up a copy of this book -- https://tinyurl.com/qfzfp4b -- and study it extensively before October.

Harrison, Arkansas 

October 2-5 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Arrive when you want, ride where you want, depart when you want

Quality Inn, Harrison, AR

1210 US 62/65 N

Harrison, AR 72601

(870) 741-7676

$79/night Group Rate "FJR Riders" for a double queen room.

I have a block of rooms together. They release them on September 15. Be sure to use "FJR Riders" for the group rate/rooms.

Harrison is right in the thick of it. Push Mountain, Peel's Ferry, Bull Shoals, the Pig Trail, Oark, It's all right there. Plenty of places to eat and drink.

Routes to follow...

Harrison.jpg

Attendees:

0face/Sexy fat guy

Griff/Carl

Wheaton/Nouveau Redneck - Mark

ShowMeMo/Scott

Old Guy

Petey

Zzzip

Maybe's:

Gramps/Marc

Airboss/Karl
Why does OFace keep mispelling my name? It's "Zzzzip". Common spelling: Z z z z i p.