2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bell's Motor Lodge will be our home base. https://www.bellsmotorlodgemotel.com/amenities.php RESERVATIONS call (800) 880-2095 Tell Scott you are with the FJR Group.

Saturday Night Steak Fry will be onsite under a tent. Coffee shop next door for breakfast. Only a few smoking rooms so if you want to smoke reserve early. Only one King room!

405 days to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
King room is history. Snooze you lose.
smile.png

Link works if you delete the comma at the end. Don't understand why I can't edit my post to fix it though ?

Room with two queens reserved.
yahoo.gif

Stayed at Bells on the way home from NAFO in 08, Been wanting to go back and ride the area when it isn't pirate season ever since.

MsNASCAR and I are planning on making this trip. Staying in Durango, Estes Park and then Spearfish. The return ride to be decided.

We have always wanted to ride through the Black Hills.

Link works if you delete the comma at the end. Don't understand why I can't edit my post to fix it though ?
I wondered that, also, for one of my posts. After lots of digging, I finally found the answer somewhere (can't find it now, though) that you only have 1 hour to edit your post unless you have more than 100 posts.

John, you can edit your post but not by using "MS Internet Exployer."

Use "Chrome" or one of the other browers and then by clicking on "edit" at the lower right corner of your post and then fixing whatever you need. You must be logged on first.

John, you can edit your post but not by using "MS Internet Exployer."

Use "Chrome" or one of the other browers and then by clicking on "edit" at the lower right corner of your post and then fixing whatever you need. You must be logged on first.
He still doesn't have 100 posts, so that may not work ...
rolleyes.gif

This is some amazing riding. Wish I can remember the road I believe it was coming off the monument and its nothing but switch backs. I've been going there for about ten years for Sturgis, but with the FJR a whole new experience I bet. My friend owns the Cedarwood Inn in Deadwood. Very clean motel nothing fancy but nice. If someone stays longer or wants to do a day in Deadwood.

If someone gets into a bind maybe a tool, welder etc Gordon & Audrey are the owners. Gordon has built a few very nice choppers and now I believe he's into dual sport riding. More off road.

Got to do a ride to Mustang Sally's for a burger. Cool diner

Fire House Bar in Rapid City is cool too

I can find out where exactly and some may know already. There's a two building tow with a old building that a older women makes sandwiches etc