2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, I called Bell's Motor Lodge today and they are sold out. I asked the young lady assisting me to put me on a cancellation list and she said she would and that Scott would be calling when a cancellation shows up. I guess you can't officially add me to your list until I get a room.

I would like to find a group to make the trip with. I am not looking for someone to room with, but companionship at meals and stops along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to throw this out there. The room I reserved at Bell's Motor lodge has two queen beds and a pull out couch.

Scott says it's his largest room. He also says the pull out would work better for a kid than an adult but it's a bigger room

and you could throw an air mattress on the floor for a third person. Here is the offer, I'll trade for a room with two beds.

If interested pm me and we can work it out with Scott.

I've got my route already planned and we will motel it, that is, the two of us.
Same here for the 5 days getting there and 6 days going home. Don't have the rides based from the motel in Spearfish on Thursday and Friday planned yet, though. Taking Saturday off to hang out, do laundry, rest up, etc. (Well, really - one of ours is Canuckistani and Friday night is free beer night. :rolleyes: ) Moteling it the whole way for us three, too.

... Maybe it was the free beer?
wink.png
...JK
Just remember, foo-foo Beemer riders go to the back of the line for the free beer.

Second Motel arranged -

Kozy Motel, 427 Main Street, Spearfish SD 57783 about 1 block closer to the bar than Scott's.

No Website, 10 Single Queen Rooms @ $49.00 plus tax

Call Penny @ 605-642-4846

…. Penny at the Kozy Motel.
Geez, that sounds …………..inviting.

Had she heard about you?
They've all heard about me.

Beemerdons made sure of it. JSNS
Marky-Mark, Old Michael and Papa Chuy Viejo have found you a nice Irish lass to take with you to the Kozy Motel. Her name is Erin, a smart blonde and very cute; a Senior at Trinity College in Dublin, we think! BeemerDonS is dating her Mom Moira, Moira has just a wee bit of a potty mouth on her aye! JSNS!

https://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/1_8bjg9ibq