2016 NFL Playoffs & Superbowl

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

12654458_1764646280430580_3056647623995906702_n.png

Did anyone mention the number of personal foul penalties? Big deal, or am I overreacting?

Best beer I've ever had was Budweiser in Prague. I love a good pilsner and at $2.00 a liter when I was last there I couldn't get enough. Worth going back. JSNS

Best beer I've ever had was Budweiser in Prague. I love a good pilsner and at $2.00 a liter when I was last there I couldn't get enough. Worth going back. JSNS
The worst beer I've ever had was in Korea. They supposedly use formaldehyde in the brewing process. Judging by the hangover a relatively small amount would cause I believe it was 50% formaldehyde.

The worst beer I've ever had was in Korea. They supposedly use formaldehyde in the brewing process. Judging by the hangover a relatively small amount would cause I believe it was 50% formaldehyde.
Have you tried Italian beer? It might give that Korea panther piss a run for its money.

Then, of course, there was Genesee Beer. The Cream Ale wasn't good but it wasn't poison. The beer? In the white can with the red oval? The Curse of the Southern Tier! HORRIBLE, hangover-making! It was so bad that if someone told me he liked Gennie, I would avoid restaurants, movies and music he liked as well, figuring he had no taste!

Worst? Ballentine, last acquired in the Jughandle State.

So anywho, the general consensus here in the Tarheel State is that Cam Newton is either a spoiled brat or a giant wuss and it was these more than anything that caused him to lose the super bowl for our proud citizenry. And make no mistake, the consensus is just that- Newton threw the game way better than he threw the ball.

Wasn't Budweiser originally a Czech beer before its pale, tasteless imitation was brewed in the US?

Somehow, I thought this was about football. No matter. Anyone remember 33 beer? Ba Muoi Ba 'muricanized to 'bomb de bomb'.

One thing that I do know something about is beer. The rest of the stuff I talk about I'm mostly just bullshitting. Just like you most of the time. See we are pretty the same after all, you and I, except I know something about beer.
bleh.gif
Fred, you're 10 times the bullshitter I am. I've got an average of less than half a post per day over 8 years. You're up in the neighborhood of 5 and rising over 10 years.

So no ... we're not pretty much the same. You've got me beat hands down as the expert on everything. I'm in awe of your prowess as a bullshitter. Keep up the good work.

One thing that I do know something about is beer. The rest of the stuff I talk about I'm mostly just bullshitting. Just like you most of the time. See we are pretty the same after all, you and I, except I know something about beer. :bleh:
Fred, you're 10 times the bullshitter I am. I've got an average of less than half a post per day over 8 years. You're up in the neighborhood of 5 and rising over 10 years.

So no ... we're not pretty much the same. You've got me beat hands down as the expert on everything. I'm in awe of your prowess as a bullshitter. Keep up the good work.
Man, who the fuck counts this stuff?