!3! More Get Ups

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
...and I'm done with outage 1r21 at dcpp. Got 4 pair o' socks, undies, shirts, counting down to being free again and getting back to riding.

Reports in that the 3 mile long dirt road is virtually impassable, folks getting stuck in cars.

Next challenge will be getting the portable Hondarosa up the dirt road with 18' enclosed heavy cargo trailer.

Sooo looking forward to retirement again..

and

what the FUCK was I thinking?

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it's hard to resist that money. I think it's great when a company recognizes the value of its retirees and brings them back in for turnarounds. My company recently started doing this and it was beneficial for everyone involved.

Are you sure?
Yes. You know better, Sir Bug!

Sometimes it's hard to resist that money. I think it's great when a company recognizes the value of its retirees and brings them back in for turnarounds. My company recently started doing this and it was beneficial for everyone involved.
Excellent point. The current foreman recognizes his success or failure is dependent upon the 'temp' help and knows he has rock star team..

You might be smart to extend your work until the annual drought takes hold.
Not my choice, LOL. I'm glad to be gone. Work means having to be somewhere in the morning...

Just think of these little work stents in terms of how many more bikes you can aquire and store at Rays.........

Oh yea,

Congrats on the re-retirement.