3 years and counting.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost my internet connection at the hotel last night -

but trust me I had my bottle of jack and took a pix too..

Hope to post tonight after entering SD.

Thanks to all you for posting up and remembering our pal.

Lost my internet connection at the hotel last night -

but trust me I had my bottle of jack and took a pix too..

Hope to post tonight after entering SD.

Thanks to all you for posting up and remembering our pal.
For now -

TimSaltLake.jpg

I've been thinking of Tim all month as I've prepared for and made the move out to SoCal. I did miss the toast Monday night but his date is on my iCal so I knew what Monday was and I was continuing to think of him. His loss is still immense and it kinda hurts anew now that I'm here and he's not.

FOT (Friends of TWN):

Personally, I had the last of the fourth bottle (of six) Glenfiddich 21-year old Cuban Rum Finish smuggled back from Wales in 2005, no longer available on this planet (long story) and a Padron 1964 Anniversary box-pressed maduro (sorry Fairlaner).

Hope your individual libations were as tasty as mine; I know they were as meaningful.

Thanks to all for remembering my brother.

See you later Tim.

"TWNBRO" AKA Chris

On the road, and for this trip I ran Tim's top case.. with his stickers, his experiences, his rides.

Bought a small bottle of Jack, found a stranger who said 'Fuck Yes' when I asked him to take a pix for my gone buddy.

1.jpg

The top case..

7.jpg

More pix and words here..

I really just ache in missing Tim. :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I used to write ride reports for the forum, he was the guy I was writing for. He was a good man.
James... there are still a lot of good men (and women) here for you to continue to write ride reports for....
I PUI fucking agree!

Get on the road JB, find new, and wonderful, experiences.

Let me blast your ass with this..

18.jpg

Complacency is so easy.

Striving for new goals is not - CBA or IBA..

Just ride and report JB - for us who are here now?

(in case you want to read more, respectfully)

Last edited by a moderator: