7/05 thru 7/06 with our FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy...I went and picked a bunch of photos from the year of 20k and put them to a song that is relevant to where we ride and what happened there.

Last edited by a moderator:
OrangevaleFJR. that was very creative and magnificantly done. Are you a professional with the camera?

Thanks for sharing!

Don :clapping:

I like the way each pic starts out with the Odot perspective, then slowly clears and focuses, just like Sunday morning. :p

Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything or any link on my computer (besides "what camera am I using"); where are the pics?

If it's totally obvious, you'll have to excuse me; I've only been awake for 15 minutes and my coffee hasn't absorbed yet! :D

Mark knopfler kicks ass. Wow, you been in my shoes before, rad? Wait, I had them off....er, wait...did I? Oh, geez...

Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything or any link on my computer (besides "what camera am I using"); where are the pics?
If it's totally obvious, you'll have to excuse me; I've only been awake for 15 minutes and my coffee hasn't absorbed yet! :D
The Photobucket picture is the link...

Great job OV... nice pics... makes me anxious to get out there...!

Last edited by a moderator:
OrangevaleFJR. that was very creative and magnificantly done. Are you a professional with the camera?Thanks for sharing!

Don :clapping:
Thanks, and no. Many, many of the pictures (and all from the bike) are taken by my wife, and I only stuck about 5 or 6 that I took in there.

I wish I got paid for riding to cool places and taking photos!

The Photobucket picture is the link...

Great job OV... nice pics... makes me anxious to get out there...!
I was thinking of the incredible route you're taking as I threw in the million dollar highway shots!

I like the way each pic starts out with the Odot perspective, then slowly clears and focuses, just like Sunday morning. :p
Yeah, the photobucket viewer is, well, barely okay. It was fun though, now I want to try to sync pictures with key lyrics...that should be fun

You are still missing the dude with the hang-over waking up in a corner with his sunglasses on.

You are still missing the dude with the hang-over waking up in a corner with his sunglasses on.
I was looking for that one and couldn't find it! Sometimes I skip some of the pictures while uploading to photobucket, purely by accident, and sometimes by bribe :)

Maybe Sherri and I should let people know we're going to skip around in ride order in order to spread out the shots. I think MM2 and Bluestreeks like to surround me while riding to keep the other riders safe :lol:

Latest posts