905 Crashbars on an AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 07ae and I have the fronts and rears since they came out and I never had an issue with scraping, maybe I don't ride hard enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a little nervous about the 905 situation..I ordered a set for my 06, 30 days have passed and I have had two replys to my question...whats' the status on my order? "Takes two weeks to fabricate then powdercoat, they have been fabricated and are in powdercoat; Yada yada yada...

Feel a slow roll coming on, but don't want to throw a load of crap into the fan. May just file a dispute with my bank.

905 had no problem putting the payment on the books.

Anybody have a better experience?

jf

If you happen to have 905 Crashbars on an AE model, no matter where you live. Please contact me. I need information about a possible redesign. PM me and I can forward you important information.

I'm getting a little nervous about the 905 situation..I ordered a set for my 06, 30 days have passed and I have had two replys to my question...whats' the status on my order? "Takes two weeks to fabricate then powdercoat, they have been fabricated and are in powdercoat; Yada yada yada...

Feel a slow roll coming on, but don't want to throw a load of crap into the fan. May just file a dispute with my bank.

905 had no problem putting the payment on the books.

Anybody have a better experience?

jf
Do not worry. They custom make when the order is received as they cannot stock everything they have designed. They also travel a lot to shows which may hold them up. Watch the calendar carefully and dispute only if not received after 55 days.

Latest posts