A couple of Oldies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that Harley Davidson hasn't produced a special edition officially licensed and endorsed child's toy called "Mr. Potato-Potato Head."

Uncle Hud is so old that when the young lady asked if he wanted to have super sex he said, "I'll take the soup."

rbentnail posted: Uncle Hud is so old that when the young lady asked if he wanted to have super sex he said, "I'll take the soup."
I'm a newlywed and .... well, I'm not sure exactly how to respond. Maybe like this: "Soup" is now the correct answer if any young lady -- other than my wife -- asks that question.

Last edited by a moderator:
rbentnail posted: Uncle Hud is so old that when the young lady asked if he wanted to have super sex he said, "I'll take the soup."
I'm a newlywed and .... well, I'm not sure exactly how to respond. Maybe like this: "Soup" is now the correct answer if any young lady -- other than my wife -- asks that question.
I just think it's damn funny! Don't take it so seriously.......

Not to worry, Russ. I haven't take much seriously since I got off that sub.

I'll try again. Hopefully this isn't a re-post

An ole boy who lived in Georgia went with his wife to the hospital so she could deliver their baby.

After a couple of hours, the nurse came out and said, "Congratulations, your wife had quintuplets. You 5 big baby boys."

The redneck answered, "I'm not surprised. I have a penis the size of a chimney."

The nurse replied, "Well, you might to consider getting that thing cleaned. They are all black."

Last edited by a moderator:
HuskyRider posted: I'll try again. Hopefully this isn't a re-post
No harm in the re-post, really.

I was surprised last year when I read Poolboytoo's joke because it was so customized for South Carolina -- where I grew up. When you posted yours, the SC connection made me remember the earlier posting.

A young woman went to her doctor afraid of the strange development on the inside of her thighs . . a green spot on the inside of each.

"They won't wash off, they won't scrape off and they seem to be getting worse."

The doctor assured her he'd get to the bottom of the problem, and told her not to worry until the tests came back.

A few days later, the woman's phone rang. Much to her relief, it was the doctor. She immediately begged to know what was causing the spots.

The doctor said, "You're perfectly healthy. There's no problem. But, I'm wondering, is your boyfriend a Harley guy?"

The woman stammered then said, "Why, yes, he is."

"Tell him his earrings aren't real gold."