• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few GEN 1 parts for sale.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CISCO

Reaction score
From a 2005 model.

Stock take off mufflers, one ding in one side pretty minor. Only 20000 miles on mufflers.

Rick Mayer rider seat. Perfect condition, suits taller riders.

Galaxy blue tail section plastic. Good shape.

Yamaha OEM Trunk backrest pad.

OEM rear seat.

Please make me best offer for these parts will email photos upon request. Need to clear out garage prior to moving.

Thanks!

Is the tail section the luggage rack or the plastic cowling where the side cases and tail lights attach?

It is the plastic cowl that wraps from the sides around the tail light, has the holes where the bags mount. Thx.

From your signature, you might not be too far away. I could use that rear cowl since mine was damaged from a side-case tear-off from being rear-ended. I have not idea what to offer. I'll send a PM anyway.

Okay, that rang a bell. He has always been too busy repairing to ride.

Madmike2 was sure happy with the way his bike ran after a rebuild this past year. I'm hoping not to need Zac's professional services soon.

So what else did I miss Zac? Where are you moving?

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to Auburn so not far at all. Just going through all of this stuff I really dont "need" and dont fell like establishing a new shelf for it. Tom I PM'd you.