a good rider on a feej

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they closed the roads. Those cars spend a lot of time on the wrong side.

I wouldn't make any big bets about the FJR beating one in a straight line, but a GREAT rider could hold his own for the first 1/4 mile..

Last edited by a moderator:
The supercharger's whine sounds alot like a police siren winding up. That's a negative incentive if I ever heard one!

Commentator is a lot gabby, and brakes into EVERY corner.

Overall, I'll happily keep my FJR
punk.gif

That Hellcat sounds like a symphony doesn't it?

Fellas, how many of you remember what we were all feeling as we watched the demise of all hopes for performance in the early 70's? Hundred pound bumpers, seriously low compression, catalytic converters and engines that continued to knock, rock, and run-on after ya shut 'em off? It was like a big black cloud had settled over the future of high performance.

However, I think it's safe to say the skies have cleared and the sun is shining again; though it does seem that performance has come at quite a cost.

Gary

darksdier #44

yup- one of the reasons I got out of muscle cars......and also 'cause I was regularly getting my clock cleaned by Jap bikes... [make that Asian bikes-I always gotta offend someone].

Quote from the opening title section: "This is the manliest thing I've ever done!!!"

It doesn't come off as an exclamation somehow......

Those are cool cars. If I had an extra $70k just lying around, maybe I'd buy (BUY) one. Maybe.

And, I'd pay some guy to go give Wheatie a bloody nose! :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator: