Aftermarket extra lights - What are my options? What brand?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two seasons of competitive rally riding on one set of ADV Monsters and one season on a second set. For the money I've had great luck so far and think they provide more and better net light than my former set of Hella FF200 HID lights. I don't plan to return to HID.
Quit smoking the funny cigarettes!

I have a pair of PIAA 1100X's mounted under the mirrors. You can order a kit that comes with the lights, wire harness and switch.

I just installed a pair of Hyperlite turn signals to the license plate bracket AND a pair of Hyperlite NON FLASHING

brake lites mounted on the bottom side of the brake light lens. Next, I want to mount a set of Hyperlite turn signals underneath the PIAA's.

Right before I ordered the hyperlites, I spoke to a local police officer about the FLASHING versions. He told me he wouldn't pull me over for them, but he said it's a possiblity that I could get pulled in another district, state, etc.

Sometime this weekend, I'll take a picture of the azz end of the bike and post it, so you can see how I mounted mine.

Last edited by a moderator: