AIMExpo, Orlando, FL, October 18-19

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, this does tend to get one excited.
smile.png
Cameras will be a snappin'

And now I see SHARK helmets will have a booth!

Now I can compare the SHARKTOOTH with the SENA!

Floor plan:

EXPOCAD FX - AIMExpo

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be good to see ya Jim. So who else is coming? IHOP's got the best breakfast in town boys...

Gary

Very jealous of you all. It has been raining off and on since Monday. Temps are dropping and getting dark about 1/2 hour after work. Have a great time. Enjoy those roads.

If I stay in town this weekend (I live about 7 miles from the convention center), I may meet you guys for breakfast. Not sure if I feel like going to the show though - its going to be a perfect day to be out on the road enjoying the mid-80's weather.

If I stay in town this weekend (I live about 7 miles from the convention center), I may meet you guys for breakfast. Not sure if I feel like going to the show though - its going to be a perfect day to be out on the road enjoying the mid-80's weather.
I would like to see you there … its been awhile.

Anyone know if they have free parking, for bikes, in the west parking lot?

From what I remember from last year, the moto parking is free and they have a lot set up for just motos. You'll just need to take the shuttle to the convention center. Can't do the breakfast but, I'll be at the convention center around 10ish. I wanna meet all you guys. Wear something on you that identifies you as an FJR owner. We'll do the double secret FJR Forum handshake! :D

Dog gone Vic...

We live within like 10 miles of each other yet every time we run into one another, we are no less than 150 miles away from WPB.

... Go figure

Orlando, Mims, Tampa, Maggie Valley...