Announcing the Rally Rallye 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, valetz snuck in just under the deadline for a total of 15, 3 Experts and 12 Rookies. :good:

Wouldn't he make Expert # 4???

Did you have the munchies when you picked the [SIZE=18pt]Boni[/SIZE] <just to aggravate Eddie>??? :yahoo:

Hey Rick, any issues with us giving out our SPOT tracker links for the Rally Rallye?
The only person who disapproves more than me on the use of publicly accessible tracking devices during a rally was Eddie James :agent: Key word here is publicly accessible you can give the link to friends or family but not to the whole forum. It's just not a good idea.

Of course if you are going to be running a Spot or other tracking device and have that accessible on the web the Rally Master should have that link so he can make sure your behaving yourself :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only person who disapproves more than me on the use of publicly accessible tracking devices during a rally was Eddie James :agent:
Yeah, but Eddie's SPOT provided us all with a great story from the FSW.

Of course if you are going to be running a Spot or other tracking device and have that accessible on the web the Rally Master should have that link so he can make sure your behaving yourself :eek:
Behave myself... what do you mean :glare: Just because I have photo's showing the answers to half your boni doesn't mean I'll use them :ph34r: muhahahaha.

Behave myself... what do you mean :glare: Just because I have photo's showing the answers to half your boni doesn't mean I'll use them :ph34r: muhahahaha.
Sheeya, like that's gonna win you the rally. Don't forget my oil filter :big_boss: