ANNOUNCING: The WFO-5 "Man-Boob" Contest!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... GalaxyBlue finally has some competition for those Pilot Roads..... :lol:

A well-known, highly energetic forum member has stepped up to compete in the Man-Boob Contest. I will let the individual "out" himself, if he so desires.

But if he doesn't, I can still promise all attendees that the Man-Boob Contest just got VERY interesting with the addition of this particular form member as a contestant!!!

Let me put it this way.... if you were on the fence trying to decide whether to bring a video camera or not, the decision has been made for you. Bring the camera. There might not ever be a sight like this again.

We can only hope... :lol:

I promise to put my best ti...boob forward. :blink:

Runnin3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey WarChild - iffn you're not looking underneath the covers, what's to prevent TWN from wearing, uh, an 'enhancer' kit of the female persuasion just to win a free set of rubbers?
The Judges are way ahead of you here.... IronMaiden has indicated that additional judging criteria is required: she sees no option but to have judges feel for firmness and to determine if the Man-Boobs are augmented in any way.

Hmmmm.... guess I'll have to bring some latex gloves for our judges.... :lol:
Hey, having three women cop a feel? Count me in, I'll do anything to get felt up by a woman! :lol:

I would have no chance at this. With my just shy of 240lbs manliness strutting around I have no man- boobs. I could , however put Ahnold to shame. My figure has been described as somewhat similar to Bluto's. My wife suggests a compitetion that I would have a shot at though The "Flatest -ass" compitition. I'll take on an competitors at EOM in that.

Yet another brave manly-man has stepped up to the challenge! :D

Still, that only makes three confirmed Man-Boob contestants..... are you other guys going to let these three enjoy a 1-in-3 odds of scoring new Pilot Roads? :huh:

I don't have a chance of winning but I'll enter. we need more than 3 fools up there.
Dude, I have an 'in' at Mentor Corp. You want me to hook you up? The stitches will heal by WFO if you let them go through your bellybutton... :blink:

I don't have a chance of winning but I'll enter. we need more than 3 fools up there.
Dude, I have an 'in' at Mentor Corp. You want me to hook you up? The stitches will heal by WFO if you let them go through your bellybutton... :blink:
How'd you get that connection?
Married into it. Sister-in-law has been the Big Guys' exec assistant for damn near 30 years. Their moto: Boobs R Us. (They do penile & testicular implants, too. I could name several here who should make inquiry... :lameasswinkysmiley:)

Yet another brave manly-man has stepped up to the challenge! :D
Still, that only makes three confirmed Man-Boob contestants..... are you other guys going to let these three enjoy a 1-in-3 odds of scoring new Pilot Roads? :huh:
That third brave manly-man would be this Canuck fool - but Dale told me he's going to deliver those new PR's for me to Canada! (or maybe I'll just take a little weekend ride over to Sunnyside and get them installed there!) :winksmiley: Seeing there's a Canadian judge, I figured there'd better be a contestant from the Great White North too.

Come on you guys, can't you take a joke? (or be a joke?!)

Last edited by a moderator: