Another custom FJR paintjob in progress..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best picture of her, but eh it didn't hurt too bad. The sitting for 6hrs at a time was the worst. Total hours was ~55.

4-26038.jpg
I started to be impressed with the tat...

then I saw the Christmas trees on the underoos. :lol:

My artist has been hard at work these last couple of weeks in Texas while I'm away on business in northern Europe. All in all, he's painting over 20 different parts of the 07ae I've got. Every part of it that is silver, basically. I'm extremely impressed with the work so far. The theme: HR Giger'esque biomechanic - demonic.
Here's the first few pieces... the farings / fender / 1 saddlebag:

leftlargesidepanel.jpg

rightlargesidepanel.jpg

frontfender.jpg

saddlebagright.jpg

---hellcreep

My shop is not far from Denton at all.... so I know most of the local painters.. who is painting this for you ? Looks cool ! If your in town you need to stop by the shop sometime ....

If it makes you all feel better, those are flannel pants, not boxers. AND if they weren't there, you all would see my arse crack which I KNOW you guys don't want!

hellcreap... You know, thompsonian's tattoo not withstanding. That is a frickin sweet paint job. Not something I could personally have cause it would never be clean enough to be seen but I do think it kicks ass!.

-MD