Anyone heard from SkooterG lately?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latech70

Reaction score
Okay, so I've been MIA for a while, so I may have missed something...but, I've tried doing a search to see if anyone had said something about the subject. But, I tried sending SkooterG a message here in the forum and it tells me that his Inbox is full. So, I sent him an email via the board. Anywho, was just wondering if anyone has heard from him lately. Haven't seen much out of him since around the time of the IBR.

Thanks!

He may still be in Spokane after finishing 5th in the Iron Butt Rally there yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latech70,If you're going to stalk someone, may I suggest Dawn Wells?

Why go for Gilligan when you can stalk Mary Ann?

LOL! Yeah, I'm just now catching up on reading some of the IBR thread. When I say I've been MIA, I mean I've been out of it for quite a while...haven't kept up on much of anything in the FJR or motorcycling world for a bit. I didn't even realize the IBR just finished.

Greg and I got to be friends back in '04 at the WFO in Moscow. He and I rode a bit together after the rally. I do believe his first Iron Butt ride was his trip out to WFO that year.

Anywho, I was just trying to catch back up with him to see how things were going.

And, yes, Mary Ann would be a MUCH more attractive candidate for stalking. ;)

080311_dawn_wells_mug.jpg

Careful what you ask for!

Current Mary Ann news

I have no idea what you guys are drinking out there! Everybody knows the Skipper was gay and MaryAnn was just one of the many "personalites" exhibited.

I haven't seen SkooterG since he was contemplating a downhill stretch of dirt road during the WFO group ride three years ago. Man how time flies!