April 14th, 2012 - NorCal meets SoCal RTE at Big Sur River Inn, Big Sur, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everybody for the Great Weekend especially Sam, you Fine Folks are my Motorcycling Family and I do love being around all of you! Safe and Sound back in Chandler, rode over the Tehachapi Mountains yesterday to my Vacation Home in Lake Havasu City and en mi Casa at Noon today!

See You Wonderful People at NAFO in 2 months and SW-FOG in 3 months, I also will be riding the Alps and Dolomites with a dozen of my FJR Friends in August! Who wants to ride to Mulege, Baja California Sur, Mexico for my 64th Birthday on October 28? If there's enough interest, I'll start a thread.

DSCF2239.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Valerie, FJRONAMISSION Brian, Joseph and Others.

100_0914.jpg

George, Laurie, Brandon and Hans.

100_0915.jpg

Left to Right, Bill, New Friend from Monterey-Santa Cruz Coast, Michelle and Gary

100_0918.jpg

Richard Fairlaner discussing the table manners of johnny80s.

100_0922.jpg

My Good Buddies HYCLE Mike and Terri on the Left and TomInCA, Jaime with Erin on the Right.

100_0917.jpg

The weather was perfect for riding Saturday on the Big Sur Coast, my ride over from Arizona on Friday was the PITS!

100_0925.jpg

Beautiful BMW's!

100_0923.jpg

And Beautiful FJR's!

100_0924.jpg

The menu variety at Linn's was fantastic, many thanks to Miss Tyler for setting up dinner!

100_0934.jpg

I went with the shrimp and scallops linguini, a lot of folks ordered the berry chicken.

100_0927.jpg

These two, Tom and Jaime, shared a platter called "The Love Boat"!

100_0933.jpg

If you ever needed living proof that our johnny80s is a bonafide Dago, here it is. Most folks in conversation will use a finger to make a point, poor MCML got both digits from "Il Paisano" John!

100_0932.jpg

This was my first meet-up with the forum group, and I'd like to thank everyone for their welcoming me to the fold. BTW, johnny80s and Beemerdons weren't nearly as disgusting as they're portrayed on here. Had a nice time camping at San Simeon, and johnny80s coffee was a treat... even got a nice hug from Tyler! Hope to do this again. :)

This was my first meet-up with the forum group, and I'd like to thank everyone for their welcoming me to the fold. BTW, johnny80s and Beemerdons weren't nearly as disgusting as they're portrayed on here. Had a nice time camping at San Simeon, and johnny80s coffee was a treat... even got a nice hug from Tyler! Hope to do this again. :)
Don I guess that GHB worked on Geno. Good times!

Don I guess that GHB worked on Geno. Good times!
johnny80s you are one sick and twisted Bastard, that's why I love you Brother!

Sheesh...guess that would explain why I was so sore on the ride home Sunday. At least that naked guy didn't show up <_<