Bagster bra for 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrjonesing

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the red and silver Bagster bra (1516O) on a 2014? If so, can you offer an opinion on the color match please?

Jim/fjrjonesing

I haven't seen a red one, but I had a gray (or maybe it was silver) Bagster tank cover on my '05 (which is blue of course), and I thought it looked good. And I bet that one or a black or even blue one would look very good on your '14 as well. In case you have a chance to pick one up used. And I really liked having the cover to insulate the hot tank from my legs in the summer, as well as the secure connection with the tank bag if you use one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a red one on my 2014. The color isn't quite right, but I'm happy with it.

IMG_0914_zpsuwgulea0.jpg

IMG_0915_zpsebx0qjlk.jpg

I haven't seen a red one, but I had a gray (or maybe it was silver) Bagster tank cover on my '05 (which is blue of course), and I thought it looked good. And I bet that one or a black or even blue one would look very good on your '14 as well. In case you have a chance to pick one up used. And I really liked having the cover to insulate the hot tank from my legs in the summer, as well as the secure connection with the tank bag if you use one.
Blue looks terrible on a 14, see for yourself...

IMG_0917_zpsmo7pbu03.jpg

Jim: I went to the French Manufacturer direct. You'll save some money doing so. They're not fast and they sometimes make mistakes, but you cannot beat the pricing without the additional markup.

I'm pretty sure its TPR6017 that I purchased.

Here's a link to Top Sellerie, they make the bagster and seats, and stuff. Enjoy!

https://www.topsellerie.com/@EN-FR/yamaha-fjr-1300-2006_367.html

I have a black one on my 13'. Make sure you demand a bra that lifts and separates....... much more important than color...................
rolleyes.gif
Now you're just showing yer age...You could'a asked for an underwire too while yer at it.

Jeez, it's not even Friday yet.

Got a picture of your 13 with the tank cover?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got a black one from Motea in Germany. The one I have is solid black (no stripes) with grey/silver FJR on each side. There are pads on both sides which help grip the tank with my knees which is a feature I really like.