BeemerDons PNW Send Off

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
A number of us in the PNW crew won't be able to make Don Stanley's funeral service in Chandler AZ, but we are still with him in spirit. Or should I say, SPIRITS! As in Whiskey.

If there is sufficient interest, I am thinking of convening a group at the Last Frontier Saloon in Fall City next Saturday around the noonish hour, to give a proper Irish toast to our recently departed friend.

If you are available and willing to meet, reply below with: JSNS

I'll post the details shortly.

I'll be working, then sending Mejo the daughter in-law and grandson off to Texas for two or three months. I'll hoist one with Mejo that evening!

Will be there in spirit. Headed to eastern Washington to hunt birds and see a couple of Gonzaga games.

Wish I could, HuddyBear.

Throw one back for me.

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale
Were tattooed the prices of ale.
And on her behind,
For the sake of the blind,
Was the same information in Braille!

- Don Stanley

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent idea, unfortunately no go, mother-law from Denver is in town :(

Sending prayers to Mr. Don :)

For those who plan on attending, we'll meet this coming Saturday at noon at the Last Frontier Saloon, 33813 SE Redmond Fall City Rd, Fall City, WA 98024

Hi, I am Brian Boles, aka bbolesaz, and am hosting Don's wake in Phoenix.

If you would like to say something, remotely, email it to me and I will read it at the wake. Please also send your favorite Don pictures to this email also.

[email protected]

Thanks !