Best header choice for the FJR...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have often thought about modifying a stock header as well. My thought though was cutting the cats off completely and fabbing up some kind of X pipe in its place. I think it would work really well.

Rick

Rick,

Wouldn't be a bad option if you did it on the bike. I suppose the risk

of doing it that way would be if the pipes didn't mate up to the cans.

Pony,

So sorry to offend but that is the format my G1 phone puts the text

into. You know I aim to please !!!

Hahaha!

WW

Any thoughts about the G1 and Bluetooth Music and Phone. I wouldn't want the phone very often, but that G1 rocks! New firmware coming out this month but just "rooted" mine, and does all the lame iphone stuff now. I think apple is afraid since I see commercial after commecial on tv on how great thier old phone is. Was.

Ha! GPS,MP3,Phone, every app that iphone has......and open source for all linux programers....need I say more, this is the future. Well, that and the FJR.

Rick,
Wouldn't be a bad option if you did it on the bike. I suppose the risk

of doing it that way would be if the pipes didn't mate up to the cans.

Pony,

So sorry to offend but that is the format my G1 phone puts the text

into. You know I aim to please !!!

Hahaha!

WW

Oh ya, on with this hijack..

I like my G1 phone too! Nothing like having the use of a full keyboard (if you want too), expandable SD memory, and a

user replaceable battery.... And you don't have to convert all your mp3 music.

WW

Who can perform the cat surgery? there is no way i could weld it back up after cutting into the cat housing, even if I did have my own welder. I'd have to have someone else do it.