Bike slut falls in love..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randayn

Reaction score
Purchased a 2006 7k miles mint-+ nice safety xtras. LOVE IT! I have owned over 150 motorcycles, 40 years on 2 wheels.

I have sought the one bike that would do it all. I like fast, I like comfort in my old age, I like quiet and smooth. I like style.

I have decided the in line 4 is the best. I have had them all. Single 2 and 4 stroke, twin every one, triple H1, H2, Trident to Sprint.

V twin, Metrics and every Harley. V4 VFR ,ST 1300. Valkyrie 6 and Gold wing. BMW and Moto Guzzi I must say this past week

I think I may have found my match.

After much research and with this forums consult I decided to try something different. After 2 Valks, 3 Goldwings, 2 ST 1300, 5 Harley Touring Bikes and numerous projects creating Touring bikes of Busa and Strom. I decided to try something out of the box, a dedicated SPORT/ Tour.

Nirvana. No compromise, no Drama, just get on and ride. There is only 1 bike in my garage , THE FJR.

Well Randayn, the FJR gives you wood. good thing!

After owning a FJR for 4 years, I still find a tingle each time I climb on after a few days off...

Its good to know I am not the only one who "Feels" this way.

Have Fun and practice safe bike love..

FWFE

Geez, you've owned more bikes than I've owned beer bottles! (OK, maybe not.)

But I am "superior" in one very important way. The FJR is my first bike, so I got there without all the trial and drama, and I still appreciate it the same as you do!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Edit: found a neenernet pic:

x15.jpg

x15.jpg

Still looks like a bad ass scooter. Got my first concussion on that thing :blink:

We had taken it to a hill just down the road and being kids we just went like hell down it, well I did as I was the first to give it a go. Damned thing wasn't very stable at high speed being rear steer.. I remember trying to turn and.... Lights out.. :eek:

I think I got my ass beat after I healed up. :lol:

Wow I Just did some basic math... 150 Bikes! I would have had to have bought 3.19~ Bikes a year from day one!!

It's a choir Just keeping 3 cars and a bike maintained, registered and in working order. :blink:

What’s the deal! The Bike runs out of gas and you go get a new one!?!?! :dribble:

x15.jpg

Still looks like a bad ass scooter. Got my first concussion on that thing :blink:

We had taken it to a hill just down the road and being kids we just went like hell down it, well I did as I was the first to give it a go. Damned thing wasn't very stable at high speed being rear steer.. I remember trying to turn and.... Lights out.. :eek:

I think I got my ass beat after I healed up. :lol:
El Puto Perro, you should have put car tires on it; Ya Jackass!

Alright Folks, I did not mean to brag or BS. NTP. I started riding mini bikes when I was 9 yrs old , dirt bikes and swiped bikes on the road at 13. My Father gave me my first bike before I had a DL. I swear he was trying to save on food costs. It has been a passion and obsession my whole life. I have had a bike or 3 or 5 or 12 max. in my garage since I was 15 years old.

That being said, if it is averaged I have had 3 or 4 bikes per year. Some years I would buy sell or trade 12+ bikes, yes I am a slut, in review it seems I always go back for a second or third kiss. I have had 2 of most of my faves. 35 Harley's. 65 odd Hondas, 20 something Suzies, 15 Kaws, and Yams from DT to RD to XS, Maxim... mic. Triumph , BMW, MG, Vespa... Yep I spent a Million $ on bikes and the rest I wasted.

I am not a dealer but I do a lot of trading. I like to restore and refresh and customize. I buy poor little abused orphans and bring them back to life. Vintage, Cafe and RAT RODS, Chop and Street Fighters. I love 2 Wheels. Almost lost my life, lost my leg doing what I love. Built a Hot Rod Sportster while I was in a wheel chair. SO WHAT? Just sayin. This forum is about The FJR. I am digging it. POINT? We all like the FJR.

Randayn,

I am just amazed is all… :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Really, I am glade your on a FJR but, simply AMAZED at all your bikes. If I could have gotten on ½ of the bike you owned I would still be amazed! I will say good for you and welcome to the group!

But I must poke fun . :evilsmiley03: Just one more time I PROMISE! :clown2:

150 Bikes and your just NOW finding the FJR LOL. Really just poking you in the side my friend. :bike: :biggrinsmiley: :black eye:

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you have TONS of stories to share.

O wait I just came up with another one but I Promised :D