Biketoberfest anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-home depot/toys-r-us probably the best cause its big2-raceway gas

3-winghouse(but is always packed)

4-race track entrance(although FHP probably wont let you park outside

5-airport

let me know, and anyone else that can make it after 4pm ppick a place thats best for you and let up know

Bob

Home Depot it is. Your right, it's big and not too many people will be their.

I'll call you when I get to Sanford.

Well lI didint make the meet, But I did see alot of FJRs down there. Didint see to many farlkes on them, Was hoping to get some ideas. And to whoever rides the blue FJR with the Silver graphics. Sorry i didint wave at you out on I10 heading into jacksonville. But as you could see I was in a HUGE hurry.

Hope everyone had a great time. I did.

ya we didnt get to meet, but was a decent time. It was nice to meet the guys from Helibars. Next time or for April bikeweek we will setup a meet alittle bit more organized.

I hard thru the grapevine that the races in March up still debatable. There is a controverys with Daytona speedway and the racers. Might not even have the races there this year. i hope they get it sorted out. If they dont , and there is no racing, i wont be going to bikeweek this year.

[SIZE=14pt]Springtime 2009[/SIZE]

Now that we're almost into January, anymore thoughts as to getting together for Daytona500/Daytona bike week? I heard a ride mentioned from our Georgia friends on the other forum.

Economy is not dealing me a good hand right now as an independant carpenter sub-contractor, so it will be on the cheap for me. Have a brother in Jacksonville with an extra room, so the way I figure it is: go anyway. Not like work would miss me!!