Blue or Grey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugR

Reaction score
Permission to buy a 2016 ES was under the tree this year.

In Canada we have a choice of color.

Which do you think I should get?

Deposit is going down soon.

Chris

I'll be getting the Cobalt blue...just as soon as I can
punk.gif

I've got the blues over the blues, it's time for something new. '03 bright silver, ''04 darker, bluer silver, '05 lost the silver and became blue then a dark color which could be redish when seen in the bright sun, silver and as you darken the sliver you start into the dark grays and blacks. Suddenly there was an instantaneous flash of red, and just like that Yamaha turned the lights off again and we are back to mud and the blues. (Ya, I may have missed another blue along the way.) Black is nice, but only to admire on some other persons FJR, I tire of black quick and don't like the extra housekeeping needed to keep black pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much of a choice either way. It's to bad as much money as we spend that there isn't a bunch of colors to chose from. Just draw straws and either way you'll love the new bike.

The '05 going to be for sale soon if you want it.

Starting a rebuild thread cause i am going to need some help figuring out what goes where.

I tire of black quick and don't like the extra housekeeping needed to keep black pretty.
Truth be told Allen I have never washed my bike. Some spray & Wax cleaner maybe but that's it. The weather from above is all that is required for cleaning a bike. Sun dry and Rain rinse is all. Easy Peasy.

Dave

steveoreno posted: I thought this was a civil war survey?
no.gif
Note that the OP is Canadian, so their big question is probably, "Molson's or Labatt's?"