Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went through this with my dad and the defib unit.....

Hope all things heal up with ya in good order and hope that High Energy Ignition System Farkle they dropped in never goes off.....

Get well soon sir..... still need ya around these parts for quite some time....

Warp

Just went through this with my dad and the defib unit.....
Hope all things heal up with ya in good order and hope that High Energy Ignition System Farkle they dropped in never goes off.....

Get well soon sir..... still need ya around these parts for quite some time....

Warp
+1, Gunny; very well said Warpdrv, Dickheads like Bust are really hard to easily replace! jes' sayin' and nuff said, our Michigan Jackass!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, Barry.

If it will make you feel better I can walk across the street to the sheep farm and send some pics.

Now is the time of year when they are getting the spring lambs started.

Has he asked for Dolly?

Barry, best wishes for a fast recovery. This should really make a difference for your energy levels, although I'm worried about the side-effects of a kinder, gentler you. <<hugs>>

Damn, I don't like reading this, but I'm thankful he appears on the mend.

Cantankerous old pharte is an important, long-time member of the forum... Go, BustaNut!
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I posted somewhere else, this is what happens when FJRay gets rid of his goats. Barry is literally heart broken! He'll be back on the top side of the wool in no time!

Carl

Here's hoping the dickhead gets better soon...

...dang, some people will do anything to visit the hospital nurses.

Jackass!

biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Best wishes, sir. Your foul mouth and perverted sense of humor is what hooked me into this forum in the first place.

Damn Barry, l hope it's a quick recovery and everything will be ok. Me and the wife wish you well and may Sheila have the strength to take care of you . Hoping to make it home for the 4th this summer so hope too see you then. Take care.