Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear. They got Bust all wired up, plugged in, ready to go many many more miles.

Mizz Bustanut posted this up to the Los Robustos M/C Facebook page:

"Sheila Clark: Thanks everyone! Just want to let ya know, as soon as the doc said Bust's sheep weren't allowed in the hospital he was up and ready to go. So home we are. He's finally getting some much needed sheep. Ah, I mean sleep...... I'm pretty confident he'll be gettin' mouthy on here by this time tomorrow. Thank you for all the great juju, prayers, etc. Hugs to you all."

Hope and prayers for good health Barry!

Already looking forward to the Spring tech day.....
punk.gif
punk.gif

Well sheep dip... I gues those racy pics of beemerdon in that speedo just wasn't quite enough to send him over the edge. Too bad for all those postal inspectors that had heart attacks...

Glad you're on the mend Barry, next time try the battery operated butt plugs, those cord ones short out and there you are at the hospital again!

I was wondering why all the sheep have been calm.

Hope you get better quickly.

A bus is passing through Owasso, MI. and one of the passengers notices a sheep tied to a lamppost on the corner in the main street.

"What's that?" she asked the bus driver.
The driver replies, "that's the new recreation centre Barry set up"

Damn, I been under a rock for a couple of days and missed the chance to kick him while he was down......

Glad they's gittin' it taken care of.

Weird timing: Tuesday was the anniversary of my heart experiment. Any volunteers for 2016??!?!?

Get well soon Barry. I had heard you were on the lam for awhile, but figured it had something to do with hip boots involved....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to my world asshole !!!....Pacer too ? BVICD is my ignition by Boston Scientific...it'll wake ya up...do NOT tell them you ride anything but a "scooter "....i lie so i fly....and i have killed many many.....bugs.

The Heart Farklers...a sub group with a shocking beginning !

Get better and msg if you want some dielectric ky....dolly 4ever...

Blessed but Belligerent,

Bobby