California Foothill Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger55

Reaction score
Took a short 100+ mile loop through the Sierra foothills yesterday. The video link below is section of Hwy 49 between Mariposa and Coulterville. I'm heading down Hwy 1 from Carmel to San Luis Obispo on Sunday. First time on that stretch, am really looking forward to it.

My link

Just came off that stretch of 49 last Saturday coming back from visiting my Labrador that's in training up in Valley Springs.

Now you're headed onto my turf this Sunday. I'll have to keep an eye out for another '05 if I'm out on the road! ;)

I'll be heading out from Turlock in the morning to Carmel, down Hwy 1 to SLO for a couple of days than back home. Not sure of my route home yet.

Just came off that stretch of 49 last Saturday coming back from visiting my Labrador that's in training up in Valley Springs.

Now you're headed onto my turf this Sunday. I'll have to keep an eye out for another '05 if I'm out on the road! ;)

If your in need of recommendations on the roads not to be missed while here, hit me up. You may know them, maybe not, but we have a lot of great routes. 58, 229, Old Creek, Vineyard, Chimney Rock, and on and on.

If your in need of recommendations on the roads not to be missed while here, hit me up. You may know them, maybe not, but we have a lot of great routes. 58, 229, Old Creek, Vineyard, Chimney Rock, and on and on.
Take him up on that offer, Roger... those are some tasty roads he's suggesting!! B)

Latest posts