California Prices

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Well after the spending the weekend with big black behemoth (2008 wing) I think I have kinda decided what i need is a new FJR or K1200gt so i was wondering what all you guys with new bikes paid for them OTD.

Thanks

Richard

P.S thanks to all the guys (you know who you are) who sent me birthday PM's

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after the spending the weekend with big black behemoth (2008 wing) I think I have kinda decided what i need is a new FJR or K1200gt so i was wondering what all you guys with new bikes paid for them OTD.
Thanks

Richard

P.S thanks to all the guys (you know who you are) who sent me birthday PM's
Hi Richard,

I purchased my 08 out the door in march of this year OTD with the four year YES warranty for 13,489. I am a resident of NC. Best of luck with your decision.

Chris

Richard.....

:yahoo: Happy Birthday, mang! :yahoo:

I just "missed" it and that's sooooo bad of me. :(

IIRC, OTD motorcycles (from CycleTrader that I can't seem to find right now) is listing the '08 @ $12,899.

That's LA Cyclesports. You might want to give them a call.

Only Californicators need respond folks. He can't bring one in from another state, and dealers in Kalifornia seem to play by a different set of rules than anybody else.

Only Californicators need respond folks. He can't bring one in from another state, and dealers in Kalifornia seem to play by a different set of rules than anybody else.
Dear Richard, I too missed your birthday, I sincerely wish you a fantastic birthday My Friend! Hope to ride with you soon!!!

ATTENTION: Has anyone else noticed that SkooterG posted at 05:20 AM in the GOD DAMNED MORNING! I just looked outside of my office window here in Phoenix to make sure that it isn't snowing outside. Because if GregM is up at 0520 that means that Hell is definitely freezing over! If you are indeed "Con Trabajo," many congratulations mi buen amigo! Chuy M.

You are indeed correct Fairlaner! Living large as American Gigolo und la vida loco he may still be out at the Scottsdale bars!

$13,800 OTD tax, title, license, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera

In Kalifornia...

Well after the spending the weekend with big black behemoth (2008 wing) I think I have kinda decided what i need is a new FJR
Er. So what happened to your old FJR, Richard? Did i miss some tragic event or other? :unsure:
I still have it, was thinking about an 08 model in a Goldwing (keeping FJR) or just trading up to an 08 FJR.

R

April of 08 paid $13,890 OTD from Powerhouse in Paso Robles however they have since closed shop. Looks like Folsom, CA. MTD Motorsports has the best price so far. Good luck

Latest posts