Canada vs USA?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you supposed to use maple syrup instead of oil on the Candaian models? I think the coolant system also works better with Molson instead of antifreeze.
I also heard that when you honk the horn, instead of honking, it says "pardon me", or "soh-ree". When you cross the border into French Canada, a micro GPS triggers said speaking horn to switch to French.
J'suis Désolé
fool.gif
Now THAT, mon ami, is very funny!
"Canadian Humor"

What a blessing! :p

Aren't you supposed to use maple syrup instead of oil on the Candaian models? I think the coolant system also works better with Molson instead of antifreeze.
I also heard that when you honk the horn, instead of honking, it says "pardon me", or "soh-ree". When you cross the border into French Canada, a micro GPS triggers said speaking horn to switch to French.
J'suis Désolé
fool.gif
Now THAT, mon ami, is very funny!
"Canadian Humour"

What a blessing!
tongue.png
ftfy.

"Canadian Humor"

What a blessing!
tongue.png
When all you can do is work on your bike(s) at this time of year, you have to have a sense of humour.

Mind you, it's so cold right now....it's not funny
smile.png

Canadian FJR's have more horsepower....... Same as the FJ 1100, FZ 750, RZ 500... it's a tradition.

Last edited by a moderator: