Canyon cages

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to their website, but do not find any pricing for the cages or bag guards. Did I miss something or? All I see is go to mt dealer.
You have to call to order them.

Costs (includes FedEx Shipping in US)

Engine Guards: $300

Bag Guards: $125

I ordered mine on a Mon, had the that Fri. Not bad for shipping from CA to SC.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW....... I took a chance from reading about a place selling that had somewhat sketchy reviews, but had great prices...

Another member suggested them on that other forum

Cycleplicity . com

M/C ENTERPRISES 1200-410 CANYON CAGE FJR 1300 2013
SKU: MCE-1200410 $245.77 1 $245.77 M/C ENTERPRISES 1200-310 SADDLE BAG GUARDS FJR1300 2013
SKU: MCE-1200310 $114.82 1 $114.82 Sub-Total $360.59 Shipping $12.39 Order Total $372.98

Fronts arrived in 2 days, still waiting on the rears, just thought I'd give a heads up, and they drop shipped from closer to me then them.

Don't think I am alone here. I have the T-Rex sliders on the front and MC Ent. bag guards on rear. I have not dropped the bike but from what I see sighting this set-up I think I am covered. I have FZ1 mirrors so they should survive a 0 mph drop.

I got mine from TwoCycleGuys and it was $386 delivered for the cages and saddlebag guards. They are arriving today.

I got mine from TwoCycleGuys and it was $386 delivered for the cages and saddlebag guards. They are arriving today.
Exactly the same as me, on all counts. Too bad I have to work this weekend...
rolleyes.gif

Note for you aftermarket oil filter users - a Purolator L14612 barely clears the cage. That's the shorter of the two. You're not going to get a longer fiIter in there. Can't get my oil filter wrench on the filter.

Now off in search for a filter wrench that will work.....