CFO 2012 is in the Books

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it you had a cutest couple contest?

IMG_1453.jpg
It was close but Alex's win in the Speedo contest put us over the top...

So I take it you had a cutest couple contest?

IMG_1453.jpg
It was close but Alex's win in the Speedo contest put us over the top...

I find that hard to believe Marty..But then again what judge in his right mind is going to reach into that speedo to verify his "manhood" wasn't actually a pair of socks? :blink:

Thanks for all the pictures folks, looks like a good time was had by all! Good job to the powers who put this fine event together and the weather appears perfect!

[Rick, some folks get the Yamaha demo semi but you, my friend, go one step up with the Dorito's semi. :lol:

What you don't see in the picture is the picnic table parked behind the trailer and the beer. :lol:
Snack-o-rama :good:

We wanted to do the group photo in front of the Doritos Truck but the sun was wrong :glare:

Looks like a real nice time, makes me wish I had my bike here in DC.

Oh well, have to settle for the alternate weekends home and ride it then.

So, the raffle at CFO got me this here piece of paper.

IMG_0490.jpg

So, I got all up in the air about it.

DSCN0587.jpg

Sweet!

DSCN0585.jpg

So, tomorrow we install the Penske that Traxxion rebuilt.

DSCN0586.jpg

CFO it's more than just a good time.

Very nice Karl! Who's shop, Traxxion?

Mid-Illini Motorsports here in Pekin. Small independent shop, owner Mitch has a been into motorcycles and racing since the age of 0 (well maybe not 0, but real young), and a good wrench to boot.

WE shipped the forks & shock to Traxxion along with instructions on the kind of setup I wanted. I still got a call from Lee at Traxxion to verify everthing.

Great customer service and from the short ride in the wet today they got it spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to CFO ... er NAFO next year. Hey, I just realized, CFO is a long day ride away, CFR is in Huntsville ON. About 2hrs away. No idea where EOM is going to be.. but it's looking like a short mileage year... might have to plan something else...

Congrats on the suspension Karl!

I'm looking forward to CFO ... er NAFO next year. Hey, I just realized, CFO is a long day ride away, CFR is in Huntsville ON. About 2hrs away. No idea where EOM is going to be.. but it's looking like a short mileage year... might have to plan something else...

Congrats on the suspension Karl!
Bungie, you could ride out to northern Ca. on your way to CFO. We have a few twisty roads out here too.

Bungie, you could ride out to northern Ca. on your way to CFO. We have a few twisty roads out here too.
Northern CA is VERY high on my want to ride list. Redwoods and Yosemite, I'll get there someday.