CFO 2013 T-Shirts For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgetting to post is OK, forgetting to buy a t-shirt isn't. The deadline is Monday, don't put it off till then :big_boss:

I just got word from my t-shirt connection :agent: that we have another day to get the order in :good:

Just Paypal $26 to [email protected] and include your shirt size. You know you want to :big_boss:

hope you have room for one more t
Boom! Now your dressed for success
drinks.gif

Whoops! Missed out a day late again.

My favorite quote; " Hard work and determination pays off in the long run, but procrastination pays off immediately." I guess it didn't work out this time.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Abercrombie FJR" data-cid="1090672" data-time="1377716139"><p>

Whoops! Missed out a day late again.<br />

<br />

My favorite quote; " Hard work and determination pays off in the long run, but procrastination pays off immediately." I guess it didn't work out this time.</p></blockquote>

What's your shirt size I can still make a phone call. Stop the presses!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Abercrombie FJR" data-cid="1090672" data-time="1377716139"><p>Whoops! Missed out a day late again.<br />

<br />

My favorite quote; " Hard work and determination pays off in the long run, but procrastination pays off immediately." I guess it didn't work out this time.</p></blockquote>

What's your shirt size I can still make a phone call. Stop the presses!!
Thanks, I'm an XL. Moneys on the way via Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Abercrombie FJR" data-cid="1090696" data-time="1377725317"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rickcorwn" data-cid="1090676" data-time="1377719157"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Abercrombie FJR" data-cid="1090672" data-time="1377716139"><p><br />

Whoops! Missed out a day late again.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

My favorite quote; " Hard work and determination pays off in the long run, but procrastination pays off immediately." I guess it didn't work out this time.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

What's your shirt size I can still make a phone call. Stop the presses!!</p></blockquote>

Thanks, I'm an XL. Moneys on the way via Paypal.</p></blockquote>

Just under the wire :good:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've totaled up all the T-shirts sales, wrist band sales and just generous donations and we raised $762 for Brenden :good:

The Eddie's Road donation will total $1116 for a grand total of $1878 to make life a little better those that need it.

You people are incredible
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

I've totaled up all the T-shirts sales, wrist band sales and just generous donations and we raised $762 for Brenden
good.gif

The Eddie's Road donation will total $1116 for a grand total of $1878 to make life a little better those that need it.

You people are incredible
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
Awesome!!

Latest posts