CFO Web Site and Registration are OPEN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there mid afternoon on Thursday .... since I'm a newbie love to tag a long if there's a spot open for the diner trip.

Need to learn how to down load these maps on the Zumo 550. This could be interesting !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer a place in walking distance, don't like to go to dinner in riding gear.
drag.gif

I'll be there mid afternoon on Thursday .... since I'm a newbie love to tag a long if there's a spot open for the diner trip.
Need to learn how to down load these maps on the Zumo 550. This could be interesting !!!
I can help you with that if you don't get it figured out by then & everybody is welcome to come to dinner.

I would prefer a place in walking distance, don't like to go to dinner in riding gear.
drag.gif
There's a restaurant on the Hotel or Rick will bring you a delivery.
no.gif

I'm sure some people will grab a cab wherever we go so they can have a few. You can probably jump in with them.

The one draw back of our location is the only restaurant within walking distance is in the hotel, it's not bad but not too special. A cab is a good idea especially if you can get a few to split it with.

Cabs are what we did at the SE Ohio Ramble. Worked out quite well and was cheap split up. We actually had two cabs that shuttled. They did a great job and were tipped well. If we can nail down the place and number of people I will check into transportation.

Cab should not be a problem at all. I think the hotel has a shuttle van for the airport. They might work something out too.

One week from NOW I'll be stocking the mini fridge in the CFO jacuzzi suite
drinks.gif

Everyone will get a copy at registration.

Here's the plan Stan;

Thursday 9/12

· 1-6 PM Registration Open in the hotel lobby

· 6:30 PM kickstands up for dinner at the Red Pines Bar and Grill meet at the main entrance or meet us there, W7305 County Road Z Onalaska, WI

Friday 9/13

· 7:30 AM Rally Rallye riders meeting

· 8:00 AM Rally Rallye riders depart

· All day, RIDE, eat cheese, RIDE, eat pie, RIDE some more.

· 1-6 PM Registration Open in the hotel lobby

· 4:00 PM Rally Rallye riders return

· Dinner on your own

· 7:30-11:30PM Meet and Greet CFO Jacuzzi Suite #106

Saturday 9/14

· 9:00 AM Open house at Two Brothers Power Sports 905 Oak Ave South Onalaska, WI

· All Day, ride your buts off

· 5:30 PM Group photo East parking lot

· 6:00 PM Social Hour in The Greenery Room

7:00 PM Dinner followed by swag give away

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you with that if you don't get it figured out by then & everybody is welcome to come to dinner.

drag.gif
There's a restaurant on the Hotel or Rick will bring you a delivery.
no.gif

I'm sure some people will grab a cab wherever we go so they can have a few. You can probably jump in with them.
Might have to take you up on that offer(excellent offer thank you)....I'm just in the middle of a compete business software replacement at work and my mind is fried. Trouble is I doubt I'll be bringing a lap top maybe my IPad.I do have a mini lap top I used for tuning Harley's maybe I'll bring that. Wow what a event list ride eat and ride eat again.....sounds great.

Saturday 9/14 · 9:00 AM Open house at Two Brothers Power Sports 905 Oak Ave South Onalaska, WI

· All Day, ride your buts off

· 5:30 PM Group photo East parking lot Is this set in stone? 5:30 is such a tough time to remember.

· 6:00 PM Social Hour in The Greenery Room

7:00 PM Dinner followed by swag give away
Getting excited about the upcoming date with fun.

Bah! Another one snick under the wire :lol:

zbear from Colorado puts us at 47 :good:

The hotel told me that we've still got some time before they need a head count for the banquet. Could we get to 50??

Oh now you guys are really making me jealous...

I will be headed to iowa Thursday late night. Right across the river from me you guys will be having a blast. Dog gone.... Have fun- see you all next year for sure!