CFO Web Site is Live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to make a reservation at the preferred hotel today and they said the CFO block of rooms is sold out. The CFO WEB site said only 22 riders are signed up so it can't be up to date if the 40 reserved rooms are gone. The difference they wanted for the rooms was too much for me. I found a good rate online for another hotel but that probably won't be as convenient for catching up with everyone else so I'll ride elsewhere that weekend.

I tried to make a reservation at the preferred hotel today and they said the CFO block of rooms is sold out. The CFO WEB site said only 22 riders are signed up so it can't be up to date if the 40 reserved rooms are gone. The difference they wanted for the rooms was too much for me. I found a good rate online for another hotel but that probably won't be as convenient for catching up with everyone else so I'll ride elsewhere that weekend.
I just talked to them, call them back. They have rooms, make the desk clerk double check. They're under the CFO but sometimes they figure it out if you mention FJR1300 too. It should be $64.

Dang, man. There are so many good looking routes I don't know which to load <_<

I've got the routes in .gdb and a POI file too. I even made a Saddle sore route that goes up to Aerostich, across northern WI, and out to the end of Keewenaw peninsula.

PM me if anybody wants them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, man. There are so many good looking routes I don't know which to load <_<
You could come to CFO for 5 years and never ride the same route twice and another 5 if you made your own routes :yahoo:

There are more good roads per square mile in SW Wisconsin than anywhere :big_boss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to the hotel today and we've gotten an extension if you still want to come to CFO there's still time. Monday Sept 10th is the new cut off date. Be there or be square :drinks:

CFO web site

Is this event still open? The web pages states, "Registration will close on August 31st."

Is this event still open? The web pages states, "Registration will close on August 31st."