CFR 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patience Don, the announcement is forthcoming!
damn it - tell us!!!!! It's not fair!
FJRGuy: Jeff, the reason I've been fishing around for the dates of CFR 2010 is that we intend to hit four boobies with one rock!

https://www.bmwmoa.org/calendar/all As you know, I'm also a heavy duty BMW Guy, past president for a number of years of the largest BMW Club in the Southwest: AZ Beemers. My ulterior motive for wanting to know dates, is that We Stanley Boys intend to attend a Regional BMW Rally on the way to CFR 2010, then attend a Regional BMW Rally returning from CFR.

Fourth boobie is Don and Seth stopping, either coming or going, to see Mark and David, Father & Junior WheatonFJR in Illinois!

Love this being retired, funny thing is I was fearful of retiring. Now I plan more trips than you can imagine; just like Fairlaner!

Last edited by a moderator:
FJRGuy: Jeff, the reason I've been fishing around for the dates of CFR 2010 is that we intend to kill four loons with one shot!
Hey, the loon is Canada's national bird, eh?

How would you like it if we came down there and started throwing rocks at bald eagles?

FJRGuy: Jeff, the reason I've been fishing around for the dates of CFR 2010 is that we intend to kill four loons with one shot!

How would you like it if we came down there and started throwing rocks at bald eagles?
Mister Le Skid, you're of course correct! I went back and edited my post; have changed all references for loons to boobies!!

I hope I haven't missed something here. Has it been decided that June's The Month?

I'm another one who has to ID vacation dates well in advance

I hope I haven't missed something here. Has it been decided that June's The Month?
Sorry if I gave that impression MEM, I just figured because the last one was in June, the next one would be in June.

Still... is it June yet?

Sorry if I gave that impression MEM, I just figured because the last one was in June, the next one would be in June.

Still... is it June yet?
2008 was in September. And wasn't 2007 in .... July, maybe ?

I hope there's enough break between CFR and NAFO that I can make both !!!!

Patience Don, the announcement is forthcoming!
damn it - tell us!!!!! It's not fair!
Hmmm... Leskid??? Don't I know you from somewhere? :rolleyes:

You're joking right? :dribble:

Uhpmmmm...... That would be John Creatian??????

He was pretty much a freaking loon.......

Signing up for whatever BugR decides.

See You Dudes in the Le Belle Province....

https://www.bonjourquebec.com/us-en/accueil0.html We Stanley Boys signed up for "Bonjour Quebec" Electronic Newsletter.
well well, that's the spirit!

Au plaisir de vous rencontrer en personne. A bientot alors!

Still though.... is this group getting ahead of itself somewhat? Aside from Steve's (Bungie) comment, I'm still not sure that anything has actually been announced officially. Steve, are you speculating or have you officially let 'le chat' out of 'le sac'?

Me? I'm just like Sargent Schultz "I know nothing, I see nothing"

https://www.bonjourquebec.com/us-en/accueil0.html We Stanley Boys signed up for "Bonjour Quebec" Electronic Newsletter.
well well, that's the spirit!

Au plaisir de vous rencontrer en personne. A bientot alors!

Still though.... is this group getting ahead of itself somewhat? Aside from Steve's (Bungie) comment, I'm still not sure that anything has actually been announced officially. Steve, are you speculating or have you officially let 'le chat' out of 'le sac'?

Me? I'm just like Sargent Schultz "I know nothing, I see nothing"
Monsieur Le Skid, In my case it is: Machts nichts! I am now fully retired, turn 61 this coming Wednesday 10/28, and my motorcycle ride calendar is completely open. Fairlaner and I spend our days just planning moto touring trips, so I will be attending CFR 2010 no matter what month it is held in. My Son Seth, who turns 13 on this coming Friday 10/30, has all of June and July off from the Chandler Unified School District here in Arizona. So it is just frosting on the cake if CFR 2010 is held in June in Quebec. Double frosting since his Mom's family is all in Upstate New York, will couple CFR with family times!

Besides stopping in Wheaton, IL to see David and Mark; we plan to stop in Owosso, MI so Seth can pet Bustanut's goats!

Didn't the organizers say at the rally in Nakusp that next year's CFR would be held at about the same time, around the middle of June. I know I had a few beers but I'm sure they said that.

Aside from Steve's (Bungie) comment, I'm still not sure that anything has actually been announced officially. Steve, are you speculating or have you officially let 'le chat' out of 'le sac'?
I know 2 things.

1: I know nuffin' 'bout 'nuffin

2: Wherever and Whenever it is, I'll be there.

3: Their is never a third thing

4: I have lots of free time and am more than willing to help out in anyway I can.

Okay, so that's 4 things. No wait! 3 things!

I dunno......In June I'm just riding to Huron's place and taking over the toy hauler til it starts.