CFR 2013 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to register but not having any luck. When I enter my info on the page, and I click SUBMIT, the info is blank above on the next page. Any ideas? I really want to be a part of this event.

MikeFJR aka: mwhind

Thank you Don for your vote..... and you thought Bill couldn't pull this off...
Mi Amigo Tomaso, I never doubted our Bill for a minute. I've seen yamafitter walk and chew gum at the same time at CFR, plus remember in Munich he ate a giant pretzel and drank a stein of beer simultaneously!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to register but not having any luck. When I enter my info on the page, and I click SUBMIT, the info is blank above on the next page. Any ideas? I really want to be a part of this event.
Try using a different browser..... Other than internet explorer8

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Wine Guy" data-cid="1043585" data-time="1361490914"><p>

Tried using FireFox. Same issue. Is there another way to register? MIKE</p></blockquote>

I sent an e-mail to the Registar ( FJRGuy) and hopefully he will contact you to see where the problem lies.

I booked the hotel so I will be there.
rolleyes.gif

Just want to register with the group.

Wondering if it's capped at 40?

Dilemma me oh mi.

Wanna do CFR but I already signed up for Art's Daks ride the weekend before June 14,15. *Plus* I just got back from a 10-day Caribbean Cruise with my honey and my employees are starting to wonder what I look like!?

Passports; check.

Huntsville location; close enough eh, check.

G/F Okays trip; check. (i think)

Time-off to go; yeah but could mean mutiny at my business!

I booked the hotel so I will be there.
rolleyes.gif
Just want to register with the group.

Wondering if it's capped at 40?
NO cap at 40.... The only thing I see is maybe after we fill the resort the overflow may have to go down the street to the other cheaper place.
If need be I'll contact Hidden Valley Resort and add some rooms to the block. I'm not sure what Tom is talking about anything closer being cheaper. The other resort that is nearby hosted the G7 conference a few years back and the last time I looked the G7 crowd don't normally stay at budget hotels. There were some places slightly cheaper but none had the banquet / bar facilities that I was looking for. If you really want to go the budget route there is camping in Algonquin Park but camping fees in a Provincial Park are not all that cheap either and getting rowdy in a Provincial Park attracts too much attention from the authorities to make it any fun.

ah come Bill ..... I was thinking Deerhurst and Yes I was only kiddin
smile.png
How close are we to filling up the block ?
Mi Amigo Tomaso, don't forget this Casa Grande Bonita; even has an attached Restaurant, Moosehead and FJRob are staying here! Eh or Ese, means the same!

Baja085.jpg

ah come Bill ..... I was thinking Deerhurst and Yes I was only kiddin
smile.png
How close ae we to filling up the block ?
It's just I know how "frugal" some of the folks around here are and the room rates are at the upper end of what we normally spend at an FJR rally.

I could have gotten cheaper rooms at the Jarvis Hotel in Toronto but then Ray would not have shown up. For those in the know about the Jarvis Hotel that would have led to some very interesting ride reports. I will not elaborate any further on that particular venue.

I need to call next week to talk to the resort about the banquet menu and I'll get an accurate room count and go from there. At the time they said they would automatically increase the block as long as rooms were available but I should check to be sure and add more if we need them.

I am having issues trying to register too...
fool.gif

fool.gif

Does anyone know of any way for me ( and others ) to register for this event other than the registration page on the CFR Site as it seems to not be working? I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this event. - Mike

I just gave a call to our Webmaster and he will be in touch probably via PM to try and sort this all out with you. Not to worry we will get you registered. Watch your message inbox for the PM.

Sorry Guys, I have checked this thread in a while. Hang tight, I'll check things out. I may have screwed something up working on another project...

Update: Seems an update to a newer version of the Server-Side Scripting Language has rendered some of my old coding shortcuts no longer valid. Easy to fix, just gonna take some time. Please stand by...

Another Update: Patched the code, all appears to be working... Sorry for the inconvenience Let me know if you have any more issues!

Try using a different browser..... Other than internet explorer8
BTW, I think I patched the IE issues after Tom was having issues. As we know now, IE was not the issue in this case, but if anyone has any further issues... with any browser... please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

fool.gif

fool.gif

OK, I'm in!
smile.png

Hopfully, my move to Ottawa with be done and I'll be very close to getting there...

It'll give me a chance to go discover my new province, Ontario.

punk.gif